(PRWEB) July 29, 2010
Visioneering Corporation, a leading developer and supplier of digital media technologies announced today the availability of the vPortal IPTV set-top box for unmatched standard definition and high definition (1080p) Internet Protocol Television directly to a home television (Web 3.0) for $99 in OEM quantities.
The vPortal IPTV™ set-top box provides leading edge functionality for interactive TV, including:
- 420i, 720p, 1080i or 1080p@30Hz (NTSC/PAL) blu-ray quality resolution
- H.264 (MPEG-4 part 10), MPEG-2 and VC-1 video compression
- vPortal software toolset (SDK) for fast GUI set-up and development
- 2 USB 2.0 interfaces – Easily connect VoIP, VOD & USB external devices
- 10/100 Ethernet: works over any broadband IP network.
- Linux Operating System
- Motion adaptive noise reduction and motion adaptive de-interlacing
- MP3, WMA8/9/10, ACCLC+ SBR Level 2, Dolby® & SRS high quality audio
- IR remote control
- S-Video output
- Composite video output
- Component video output
- High quality stereo L/R audio output
- SPDIF digital audio output
- HDMI 1.3 port
- NTSC / PAL output
- Small form factor – will private label
- Cost effective IPTV solution - $99 per unit in OEM volumes
- Optional: Wireless – 802.11G WiFi
The vPortal IPTV™ set-top box raises Web 3.0 TV to a new level with full featured capabilities for a complete interactive TV cost-effective solution.
About Visioneering Corporation
Visioneering Corporation is privately-held and is a leading developer of digital media technologies for the IPTV markets. For more information, visit the Visioneering website at http://www.visioneeringcorp.com, write to sales(at)visioneeringcorp(dot)com or call 760-438-5533.