Three iconic British chefs meet and entertain the passengers as well as holding question and answer sessions, book signings, demonstrations and exclusive cookery sessions
(PRWEB) July 30, 2010
P&O Cruises is famous for its quality of dining and choice of fine dining restaurants on its fleet of ships. It works with three iconic British chefs, each of whom have restaurants on board and who travel regularly to uphold the quality, meet and entertain the passengers as well as holding question and answer sessions, book signings, demonstrations and exclusive cookery sessions.
Gary Rhodes has Oriana Rhodes and Arcadian Rhodes - fine dining restaurants on Oriana and Arcadia.
Marco Pierre White has the Mediterranean restaurant and al fresco terrace, The White Room on Ventura as well as the authentic French brasseries, Cafe Bordeaux on Aurora and Cafe Jardin on Oceana
Michelin starred Indian chef Atul Kochhar has Sindhu on P&O Cruises newest ship, Azura serving the finest Asian-fusion cuisine for which he has won great acclaim.
As part of the P&O Cruises Early Booking Spectacular, passengers booking on one of the following cruises in 2011 on which the chefs will be travelling, could be in with a chance to win a voucher for £150 to dine at selected Gary Rhodes, Marco Pierre White and Atul Kochhar restaurants across the UK, including Rhodes 24, The Yew Tree and Benares.
For further details see http://www.pocruises.co.uk/cruiseanddine.
Gary Rhodes travel dates:
- Oriana cruise no.X106. May 3 Western Mediterranean
- Oriana cruise no. X115. Sep 4 Spain, Portugal & France
- Arcadia cruise no J102 March 29 Western Mediterranean
- Arcadia cruise no J106. July 21 Spitsbergen & Fjords
Marco Pierre White travel dates:
- Ventura cruise no N107 March 27 Western Mediterranean
- Aurora cruise no R107 June 20 Central Mediterranean
- Oceana cruise no E119 July 23 Western Mediterranean
- Ventura cruise no N123 Sep 3 Western Mediterranean
- Oceana cruise no E130 Nov 9 Canary Islands
Atul Kochhar travel dates:
- Azura cruise no A111 May 12 2011 Central Mediterranean
- Azura cruise no A115 July 3 2011 Baltic
- Azura cruise no A121 September 18 2011 Spain, Portugal, Morocco
- Azura cruise no A125 November 11 2011 Caribbean
Participating restaurants are:
Marco Pierre White
Marco Pierre White at The Yew Tree, Newbury
Marco Pierre White at Wheeler’s of St James, London
Benares, Berkeley Square, London
Vatika, Wickham Vineyard, Hampshire
Rhodes Twenty Four, Tower 42, London
Rhodes W1, Great Cumberland Place, London
Rhodes South, Christchurch Harbour Hotel, Dorset
About P&O Cruises
P&O Cruises can trace its roots back to 1837 when the Peninsular Steam Navigation Company was awarded the lucrative Admiralty contract to carry mail to the Iberian Peninsula and beyond. Today P&O Cruises combines innovation, professionalism and unrivalled experience on its fleet of seven cruise ships dedicated to offering the best cruises to the British market. Building on this wealth of knowledge and experience, Azura was launched in April 2010 – officially named by Godmother Darcey Bussell CBE. Small ship Adonia will be added to the fleet in May 2011. P&O Cruises offers passengers the most stylish and contemporary holidays afloat including Caribbean cruises, Mediterranean cruises, & luxury mini cruises. Don’t miss your chance to book a cruise with P&O Cruises today.
# # #