Brookline, Massachusetts (PRWEB) July 30, 2010
Want a chance to win an “Eat, Play, Stay Red Sox Triple Play” package – tickets to the August 21st ball game at Fenway Park, a free night’s stay at the Holiday Inn and dinner at O’Leary’s? It’s simple. Make a tax-deductible donation to Brookline-based non-profit, SHARED, and you’ll be entered to win this package worth almost $500.00.
SHARED’s “Eat, Play, Stay Red Sox Triple Play” package offers the lucky winner and a guest:
- Dinner and drinks for two on August 21st at O’Leary’s Irish Pub and Restaurant – Brookline (Value $100.00, tax and tip not included)
- Two field box seats tickets right behind the visitor’s dugout on Saturday, August 21st at 7 PM for the game against the Toronto Blue Jays (Value $190.00)
- A standard room for two at the Holiday Inn – Brookline for the evening of August 21st including breakfast (Value $200.00)
The Red Sox tickets are donated to SHARED by our loyal supporter and Boston attorney, Stewart Engel. The Holiday Inn – Brookline has generously donated the accommodations – a standard room for two including breakfast. Conveniently located on the Green Line on Beacon Street, it is a short subway ride to Fenway Park. Parking is available at the hotel so no need to search for a parking space
A home cooked dinner is waiting for the lucky winner at O’Leary’s Irish Pub and Restaurant, just down the street from the Holiday Inn. Relax at this neighborhood gem before or after the ball game.
To enter to win this sweepstakes, just make a tax-deductible suggested donation of at least $50.00 to SHARED between July 22nd and 5 PM on August 12th. Visit SHARED’s website, http://www.HealthShares.org to make a secure donation online and agree to the simple rules of this sweepstake’s game:
- You must be at least 21 to enter the sweepstakes.
- While you may give the Eat, Play, Stay Triple Play package to another person, the tickets are NOT to be sold under any conditions!
- The free night hotel and dinner must be used on August 21st as part of this package and cannot be used or redeemed at any other time.
- The winner and guest agree to have pictures taken at the hotel, restaurant and ball park for SHARED to use on its web site and other fund raising materials.
- Transportation must be provided by the winner and guest. It is not included in this package.
The lucky winner will be selected at 5 PM on August 12th and will be notified immediately!
The money raised will continue to fight the battle against AIDS in Africa. SHARED will provide medical equipment and supplies like stethoscopes, digital thermometers, and blood pressure cuffs for nurses and health care staff at rural hospitals in Lesotho with the proceeds from the sweepstakes.
SHARED, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving global health by increasing access to the essentials of good health including medicines for the world's poorest people. Working in partnership with individuals and organizations in the private and public sectors, SHARED expands the access to health care by creating innovative, elegant solutions to filling gaps in the health care delivery system. For more information about SHARED and the sweepstakes, please contact Elizabeth Ziemba, SHARED, 1018 Beacon Street, Suite 201, Brookline, MA 02446, (617) 277 – 7800.
# # #