A Memory is a culmination of individual memories of an event or moment in time as seen from the attendees point of view. These Memorys are created with written conversations, video and pictures.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) July 30, 2010
GoBetterTogether.com. officially launched their new website this week. The site aims to capture Memorys from large crowd participants to record history in an unprecedented fashion. Memorys are equal parts a business solution for event planners and a fresh new take on networking.
In a Memorys Conversation Post (on the site ) Jimmy Legg writes, " By capturing history as it happens we can assist everyone in learning much faster about missteps of the past and assist future generations in avoiding a similar fate." With Public Memorys the world can access a greater knowledge database of world events with millions of contributors or a small town street fair with a few hundred or hundreds of thousand.
The site offers a definition of the Memorys feature as a culmination of individual memories of an event or moment in time as seen from the attendees point of view. These Memorys are created with written conversations, video and pictures. GoBetterTogether's crowd resourceful segmented social networking platform that record history as it happens from crowd participants. Member Features include :
- Create a Public or Private Memory for a Specific Event Such as a March, Street Fair, Concert, Game or World Event
- Add an Event or Company Logo and Face Picture
- Invite a Group, Team or Guest List (up to one million people) with Customizable Email Invitations
- Invited Guests Can Invite Others, Creating a Network and Community Related Specifically to the Event
- Recipients Can RSVP and Begin Immediate Conversations With Other Attendees, Individually, or in Pre-Assigned Conversations You or Guests Create
- Members of Your Memory Contribute Conversations, Video and Pictures . No Capacity Limits!
- One of the Easiest Multiple Photo and Video Upload Features Available Online Today
- Stay in Contact Years After the Event via GBT Memory Profiles. Communicate to the Group Before, During and after the Event
- Collect Years of Memorys Complete With Others That Shared The Experience
Event planners and organizers can use the Memory to promote future events and enhance attendance with historic media and comprehensive coverage from the attendees. User features to increase revenue, attendance, and satisfaction include:
- Tools to Utilize This Special List for Future Events. Communicate With Your Guests List and Friends
- Create a Public Memory Open to the World and Utilize the Powerful, Proprietary Crowd Sourcing Technology to "Spread the Word" and grow awareness of your event
- Create a Private Memory and Keep Your Guest List Closed to Invite Only
- Todays Hot Market of Trusted Friend Recommends is the Future of Business
- Create Unlimited Memorys for Various Events and Collect Years of Historic Event History
- Sports Teams, Coaches and Organizers can Track Game History, Complete With Each Years Athletes Conversations, Video and Pictures. A Complete Record of Team Interaction Throughout The Season. Communicate With the Entire Team in One Place. A Private Memory Will allow Fans to Follow. A Public Memory Will Allow Fans To Interact With The Team.
- Utilize Memory Content for News and Press Promotions
- IPhone App will allow attendees of an Event to Broadcast Live Video From Their IPhones Directly to Their Memory of the Event. Promote Scheduled Broadcasts of Speeches, Performances or Plays
- Priced Rght For Our Economy. Completely Free
As a part of the launch, the home page announces a free HD video camera for best edited video submission by September 1, 2010. On The FAQ's Page a statement reads, “ The Past Will Never Look The Same”.
# # #