Beverly Hills, CA (PRWEB) July 30, 2010
IT professionals who want to keep their job, or are looking for work need all the relevant smarts they can muster. The 28 currently most relevant IT Certifications Full Exam Preparations from emereolearning.com give IT Professionals the path to plenty of job offers and opportunities.
In these tough economic times, Emereo Learning knows every dollar counts.
In an effort to continue to provide IT professionals with the best value for their certification preparation needs, Emereo Learning has just released a new product: Emereo Learning - and priced their online 365 day Practice Exams at $79 – that’s just $79 – for which learners can access ALL exam preps for 365 days at http://emereolearning.com
Most exam prep sites will only provide review questions. The new Emereo Learning however recognizes the importance of the supporting content knowledge required for exam success.
As a result, most of their programs include approximately 100 pages of study notes to assist learners, plus they are continuously adding more certification programs, which learners can also access as part of their annual subscription (no additional activation fees required).
Overview of the Emereo Learning Solution:
- Currently 28 exam programs
- Over 2800 pages of study notes
- Over 1000 sample questions
- Certificates of completion from Emereo Learning for each sample exam passed successfully (65% or more)
Access all these in-demand programs:
- RHCE – RH302 Red Hat Certified Engineer
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician
- CCSP – Cisco Certified Security Professional
- CCNP – Cisco Certified Network Professional
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional
- TOGAF 9 Certification Exam
- ITIL Foundations Exam
- ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle: Service Strategy
- ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle: Service Design
- ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle: Service Transition
- ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle: Service Operation
- ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle: Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
- ITIL Intermediate Capability: Service Offerings & Agreements (SOA)
- ITIL Intermediate Capability: Planning, Protection & Optimization (PPO)
- ITIL Intermediate Capability: Release, Control & Validation (RCV)
- ITIL Intermediate Capability: Operational Support & Analysis (OSA)
- Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA)
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Citrix Certified Enterprise Administrator (CCEA) for XenApp
- Citrix Netscaler 9.0
- Citrix Xen Server
- Citrix XenDesktop 4
- Sun Certified Java Programmers (SCJP)
Each program includes:
- Study notes to assist in your content revision
- Review questions
- Sample questions designed to assess your exam readiness.
Blokdijk and Menken are co-founders of The Art of Service, an education firm that specializes in teaching IT professionals in-demand skill sets to clients like UPS, Nike, McDonald’s, Walt Disney, Intel, Apple, FMC Technologies, Procter & Gamble, Schlumberger and Cisco Systems.
(for more information visit http://theartofservice.com) .
Blokdijk and Menken have authored over 100 books for IT Professionals, full catalog at http://emereo.org
Emereo Learning is the educational product within the Emereo company. Emereo Pty Ltd also offers global publishing of IT and educational materials as Emereo Publishing. Visit them at http://emereolearning.com