‘There is so much to do and to spend hard-earned money on in the capital, that we believe the accommodation should do what people want it to do...
(PRWEB) July 31, 2010
Tune Hotels.com will offer something unique in London; they believe in offering customers exactly what they need. Their concept is to offer rooms with only the necessities; any extras can be bought at an additional price. CEO Mark Lankester said ‘There is so much to do and to spend hard-earned money on in the capital, that we believe the accommodation should do what people want it to do – which is help them sleep fantastically well, knowing they have spent sensibly on that sleep, without paying for things they don’t want or need to use.’
Tune Hotels.com is a low cost hotel which focuses on 5 main ideals;
- 5* beds to guarantee a good night’s sleep
- Power showers to wash away the jet lag
- Central and convenient locations to cut down travelling time
- A clean environment with a pay-as-you-use system of add-ons for energy-consuming facilities and amenities. This saves both the earth’s resources and your cash!
- 24 hour security so you can sleep easy!
Typically rooms will start from £35 per night and will appeal to business men, weekenders and those travelling on a budget. Tune Hotels.com is a great addition to the UK hotel market, offering something different and valuable.
# # #