(PRWEB) July 31, 2010
The Blue Comet addon pack Requires Trainz Simulator 2010 (http://www.ts2010.com). Trainz Simulator 2010: Engineers Edition includes everything you need to build and operate your own dream railroad. You can build a fun layout in minutes on your computer, faithfully recreate a steam railroad from days gone by or develop a fully fledged 100+ mile prototypical route; the choice is yours.
The Blue Comet addon pack recreates the excitement and splendour of this remarkable train. Stunningly detailed and making use of up-to-date smoke, sound, physics and script features, the Blue Comet promises to be a satisfying addition to your Trainz collection. (http://www.auran.com/bluecomet.htm)
The package includes the Baldwin G3s pacific locomotive in early condition, in both blue and black liveries, and a custom cab interior. Also included is a representation of the class as it appeared in later life on duty after Blue Comet services had been discontinued.
The set of fully featured rolling stock includes baggage, combine, coach, diner and observation cars, and each comes with a detailed passenger view enabling you to immerse in the nostalgic atmosphere. Take a seat at a table in the dining car or sneak up for a peak at the galley. Ride in style in the lavishly appointed coaches, pull up a wicker chair in the observation car, stowaway in the baggage car or chew tobacco in the smoker.
- CNJ G3s Steam Locomotive in blue livery.
- CNJ G3s Steam Locomotive in lined black livery.
- CNJ P47 Steam Locomotive in unlined black livery.
- 5 Different Passenger Cars to create prototypical 'Blue Comet' passenger consists.
- Baggage carriage
- Combine carriage
- Coach carriage
- Diner carriage
- Observation carriage
- 2 Prebuilt 'Blue Comet' passenger consists
- Detailed interiors on all carriages
- Scripting on the 'Blue Comet' including:
- Automatic Prototypical running numbers on the Locomotive
- Automatic Builders serial number on the Locomotive
- Automatic or manual naming of carriages
- Configurable classification lights
- Working brake pipes on both the Locomotive and Carriages
- Automatic tail light on last vehicle
- Interior lights switchable from a driver command