..., it is crucial for pharma to remain involved with the healthcare reform roll-out going forward.
Monroe Township, NJ (PRWEB) July 1, 2010
After a hotly contested national debate, healthcare reform legislation was passed in the spring of 2010. The legislation contains many long-term benefits for the pharmaceutical industry, but the industry must continue to play an active role in legislation implementation to ensure those benefits are realized.
Through the new laws, there are both wins and losses for the pharmaceutical industry, such as changes effecting Medicare/Medicaid, health insurance coverage expansion & protection, taxation and patent protection. However, on balance most changes hold significant long-term potential for the industry.
While pharma played a very important role in promoting health reform during the debate over change, the work is not done. Many of the greatest potential benefits of the legislation – including extending healthcare coverage to 32 million more Americans – will come down the road. Thus, it is crucial for pharma to remain involved with the healthcare reform roll-out going forward.
Use CBR Pharma Insights' new report, "The New Era of Healthcare Reform - Supporting Revenue Growth through Understanding and Adaptation" to:
- Analyze the possible impact that the new healthcare reform legislation could have on your company’s future growth potential
- Assess the role pharmaceutical companies need to play to best ensure that all potential benefits are actually realized
- Learn the pitfalls for the pharmaceutical industry to avoid as the new legislation is rolled-out
- Identify the opportunities for growth in the new reform environment
- Understand the ways the new healthcare reform bill can help change how healthcare is delivered in the United States
For more information about this report, please go to: http://www.cbrpharmainsights.com/inner/StrategicVisionProducts/CBRSV014pg.html
About CBR Pharma Insights - CBR Pharma Insights is a strategic market research firm whose mission is to empower companies to make the best business decisions possible through providing them with quality, innovative market research solutions. http://www.cbrpharmainsights.com