Students should not be nickel and dimed when acquiring textbooks
San Mateo, CA (PRWEB) August 5, 2010
BookRenter, the leading online textbook platform, today announced its 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee for all textbook rentals. As students head back to school, they can now take advantage of the most comprehensive, consumer-friendly rental policy in the industry, creating the ultimate no-risk value proposition for anyone who wants to experience the tremendous cost savings associated with textbook rentals. The BookRenter 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee applies to customers of BookRenter.com and those of its bookstore partners.
"Students should not be nickel and dimed when acquiring textbooks," said Mehdi Maghsoodnia, chief executive officer of BookRenter. "We guarantee that the millions of students who rent from BookRenter.com or any of our partner bookstores this back-to-school season will receive a quality product in record time, at the lowest possible price, while experiencing flawless customer service.”
Details of the 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee are as follows:
- Full Refunds on Returns: Students can return any book for any reason for a full refund during the first 21 days of their rental period, no questions asked. Unlike other services, there will be no restocking fees, penalties, or hidden charges for returns.
- Express Shipping: Every textbook rental is available for express shipping, and return shipping will always be free. BookRenter is the only rental company to make its entire catalog available for express shipping.
- Excellent Quality: Students will be completely happy with the quality of their books, or BookRenter will send replacements for free.
- Flexible Rental Terms: Students can extend their rental period at any time for the same daily rental rate they paid at the beginning of their rental.
- Attractive Purchase Options: Unlike other textbook rental companies, BookRenter guarantees that students who decide to keep their books at the end of their designated rental periods will never pay more than the BookRenter purchase price, as all rental fees paid are applied to the purchase.
For more information on the 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee and how BookRenter is leading the customer experience for consumers and its store partners, please visit http://www.bookrenter.com.
BookRenter launched in 2008 and is dedicated to making education more affordable by allowing students to rent textbooks for up to 75% off the retail price. BookRenter's innovative pricing and operating systems provide students with the best price, highest quality books, and most flexible rental experience available today. Currently carrying more than three million titles and serving thousands of students on over 5,000 U.S. campuses, BookRenter is one of the fastest growing startups in Silicon Valley, growing at over 400% each year. BookRenter, with offices in San Mateo, California, is a private company that is funded by prominent Silicon Valley venture capital firms. To learn more about how to use BookRenter for all of your textbook rental needs, please visit http://www.bookrenter.com.