Marin Software Announces Advanced Applications for Managing Facebook Ads
Leading paid search management platform provider delivers innovative new solutions to increase efficiencies and optimization in the Facebook advertising channel
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) August 17, 2010
Marin Software, provider of the leading enterprise-class paid search management platform, today announced the release and general availability of advanced applications for Facebook® Advertising. Marin Search Marketer® now offers advertisers and agencies the ability to manage Facebook Ads alongside paid search programs on Google, Yahoo!, and Bing. Marin's advanced solutions for Facebook include algorithmic bidding, audience segmentation, and ad rotation features.
- Managing and optimizing large-scale advertising programs on Facebook is a time consuming task for marketers. Marin Software now addresses these inefficiencies through a comprehensive integration with the Facebook Ads API. Marin enables marketers to use the company’s leading search marketing optimization and analytics tools to efficiently advertise to Facebook’s 500 million users. With Marin, marketers can now consolidate the management, reporting, and optimization of their search and social marketing campaigns saving time and reducing the need for offline analysis in spreadsheets.
- Bidding accurately on Facebook ads to meet performance or engagement goals is critical to the success of Facebook marketing programs. However, the process of calculating bids can be time-consuming and error prone. Marin Software’s powerful, easy-to-use bidding solution now automates the bidding process for Facebook ads. Marketers have the ability to manage bids to a variety of business goals, including cost per lead, return on ad spend, margin, or even custom engagement metrics. In addition to automation, Marin bidding for Facebook provides the marketer with complete control, allowing users to manually override algorithmic bids at any time.
- There is wealth of information about consumers in their Facebook profiles that can help marketers understand who is interacting with their advertisements. With Marin’s innovative audience segmentation solution, marketers can automatically segment and report on a variety of consumer attributes to allocate spend more effectively and compare ad performance across market segments. Campaigns can be easily segmented by gender, age, geography, or even likes and interests of key audiences.
- “Ad Blindness” is a common problem that advertisers need to address with Facebook ads. Facebook users are often served the same ad multiple times and become less and less likely to click trough and make purchases. Marin’s automated creative rotation feature addresses the need to change ad images and copy on a regular basis. Marketers can prepare a variety of ad creative and rely on Marin Search Marketer to rotate them based on user defined rules.
- Support for Facebook through Marin Search Marketer is now generally available. Marin Software has dozens of customers already using Marin Search Marketer to manage Facebook Ads, including Macy’s, Red Bricks Media, Trouve, and Razorfish.
- “As large scale marketers use Marin Search Marketer to expand their advertising programs to include more Facebook ads, they require a platform to ensure their marketing investments are spent effectively,” said Chris Lien, CEO of Marin Software. “Our customers rely on us to provide innovative solutions to meet their workflow and optimization needs. This product release ensures Marin’s customers will be ahead of the curve managing Facebook campaigns.”
- “Using Marin Search Marketer to manage Facebook Ads has taken our reporting process from hours to minutes,” said Luis Chacon, marketing strategist at Red Bricks Media. “I am able to generate custom reports on specific market-segments in just a few clicks instead of spending hours creating reports and filtering data offline.”
About Marin Search Marketer for Facebook
About Marin Software customers
About Marin Software:
Marin Software is the leading provider of enterprise-class paid search management applications worldwide. The company’s flagship product, Marin Search Marketer® is designed to address the workflow, analysis, and optimization needs of large scale advertisers and agencies, saving time and improving financial performance. Marin Software has over 200 customers and its technology is used globally to manage more than $1 billion of annual search spend. Leading advertisers and agencies using Marin Software include Razorfish, Neo@Ogilvy, University of Phoenix, Macy’s, KAYAK, PriceGrabber, and Reply.
Facebook ® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
# # #