Watertown, MA (PRWEB) September 1, 2010
goInterview announced the release of its white paper on the “Pros and Cons of Video Interviews”. The analysis looks at how video interviews work, the benefits of using them in the hiring process, and how to overcome common obstacles and pitfalls.
Topics covered include:
- What is a video interview?
- The mechanics of video interview systems
- Benefits of using video interviews in the hiring process
- Possible drawbacks to using video interviews
- How to implement a video interview system
If you would like to download a copy of the white paper, which was sponsored by goInterview, please visit: http://www.gointerview.com/whitepaper.aspx
goInterview (http://www.goInterview.com) make video interviews as easy as picking up the phone – and much more effective. goInterview provides a simple user interface for hiring managers and job candidates, and eliminates the scheduling problems normally associated with interviews. goInterview is based in Watertown, Massachusetts.