Their insights provide essential guidance for stakeholders in these disease areas.
Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) September 1, 2010
MedPredict Market Research, a global provider of pharmaceutical competitive intelligence and market research, has published a new report providing critical strategic insight for companies with a stake in the market for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis therapies.
"To develop this analysis, we conducted in-depth interviews with U.S.-based and European dermatology thought leaders," according to Elizabeth Mathews, MedPredict CEO. "Their insights provide essential guidance for stakeholders in these disease areas."
MedPredict's expert panel addresses the following questions in this report:
- Will cardiovascular warning signals with J&J’s Stelara lead to an IL-23 class “black box” warning restricting use in patients with cardiovascular risk factors?
- What is the status of Novartis’ AIN-457 clinical program?
- What is the outlook for Roche’s Actemra and BMS’ ALD-518 in PsA?
- How will Abbott capitalize on the BELIEVE trial results to gain share for Humira vs. Amgen/Pfizer’s Enbrel?
- What is the status of Pfizer’s oral tasocitnib program in psoriasis and PsA? How will it stack up against Lilly’s JAK, INCB-28050?
- Should/will methotrexate retain its “standard of care” position in light of additional new data showing lower response rates than newer options?
- What are the key data to be presented at EADV 2010?
- And much more.
Complete transcripts of the physician interviews are included with the report.
The full report can be purchased by contacting MedPredict.
MedPredict (http://www.medpredict.com) maintains a proprietary database of over 1,000 global physician thought leaders, including 40+ specialties in 30+ therapeutic categories. Based on primary interviews with these thought leaders, MedPredict publishes periodic reports in each category to keep clients up-to-date on emerging trends and competitive activity. The reports include thought leader reactions to recent publications and medical conferences, as well as clinical, regulatory and marketing activity.
For more information contact: