Belo Horizonte, Brazil (PRWEB) September 8, 2010
Remopt (http://www.remopt.com), provider of RF Planning and Optimization Tools and Engineering Services to the wireless industry, introduces the new features and capabilites of RemOpt NetChart.
Today RemOpt NetChart includes the following functionalities:
- Multi-vendor: Nokia, Siemens, Ericsson, Huawei, Motorola
- Multi-technology: 2G, 3G, Iden, LTE ready
- Mirrored database: follow each vendor's standard, i.e. no "special" tables
- Fully automated data import: database up-to-date everyday
- RF, transmission and core data available for an end to end optimization
- Highly flexible API: users can create their own reports, charts or KPIs
- Network consistency checks, with multiple pre-defined rules
- Automatic creation of XML and MML files for inconsistencies correction
- Parameters history: detection of network changes
- Network Alarms: available for every network element
- Every result can be exported to text / excel
- Work Orders: inbuilt management of optimization projects
- MapChart: geographical visualization of parameters, neighbours and KPIs
- Scheduler: send reports by e-mail according to a configurable interval
New functionalities will be added soon:
- Datafill module: scripts generation for network changes implementation
- New reports based on Ericsson GPEH traces
- A new module for creations of self defined optimization rules
RemOpt NetChart is a proven solution for deep optimization of all cellular networks sizes.
Our Technical Support always outperforms customer expectations, thanks to the competence, efficiency and proactiveness of our support team.
RemOpt NetChart is currently used in the optimization of several large networks with different tier 1 operators and network equipment providers. The Software as a Service delivery model and a high flexibility in commercial deployments, beside the technical excellence and superior customer support, makes of RemOpt NetChart a growing success in the RF Optimization market.
RemOpt is the fastest-growing provider of Network Planning, Optimization Services and Software Development in Latin America, with high flexibility and technical excellence that bring solutions to Vendors and Mobile Operators.