Advanced Clinical’s differentiators are what clients should expect from any CRO, and we provide these in all of our solutions.
Bannockburn, Ill. (Vocus) September 8, 2010
Advanced Clinical , a leading provider of clinical research services, is changing the paradigm for clinical research organizations (CRO).
Many Life Sciences companies need some or all functions of their studies outsourced in some manner. After eight months of studying sponsors’ needs, Advanced Clinical is introducing a new outsourcing paradigm called “Strategic Sourcing.” This model will provide sponsors a solution specifically designed for their unique needs.
Advanced Clinical has experience in all aspects of clinical research, including adaptive seamless trials across Phases I-IV. In addition, the Advanced Clinical team brings an expert ecosystem and industry affiliations (CDISC, DIA, ASA, SCDM, RAPS, IDSA, AMA, ACRP, ASM, CDER, CBER), therapeutic expertise in 17+ areas, and extensive methodology expertise.
Advanced Clinical’s move to strategic sourcing provides the following:
- Accelerated Trials: Advanced Clinical’s codified methodology, “Industry Leading R&D Performance” (ILRDP), allows Advanced to accelerate clinical trials and create success at the lowest Total Cost of Ownership. ILRDP is patent pending and is the foundation for Advanced Clinical’s services and solutions.
- “One Team” Client Partnering Model: Advanced Clinical aligns with each client’s vision and works to ensure transparency, two-way open dialogue, and one point of accountability. The “One Team” approach creates a program management structure that combines Advanced Clinical and client leadership for successful implementation and management.
- Value: Advanced Clinical uses a value-based approach to deliver solutions at the lowest Total Cost of Ownership. Codified delivery tools ensure consistency and allow Advanced Clinical to incorporate best practices from each trials experience. This learning approach creates measurable net profit impact for clients.
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership: Advanced Clinical employs a hybrid approach to staffing teams. Clinical trials require continuity over time, and Advanced Clinical provides a dedicated and thoroughly trained team. Advanced Clinical supplements the team with contingent talent to increase flexibility.
- eClinical Platform: Advanced Clinical’s technology platform supports all elements of managing a clinical trial: a Clinical Data Management System, Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS), Interactive Web Response System (IWRS), Electronic Data Capture (EDC), Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), and Business Intelligence/Reporting.
“Our clients expect their CRO to have proven experience, they expect lowest Total Cost of Ownership, and they expect the company to provide value,” said Leo Sheridan, CEO of Advanced Clinical. Rosemarie Truman, Executive Vice President of Solutions adds, “Advanced Clinical’s differentiators are what clients should expect from any CRO, and we provide these in all of our solutions.”
About Advanced Clinical: Advanced Clinical provides consulting services, strategic sourcing (CRO), talent management, and technology solutions to the Life Sciences industry. With 15+ years of experience, Advanced Clinical is an established presence in the clinical research field, providing services specifically for Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device organizations. Advanced utilizes a value-based, “One Team” approach. To learn more, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
1200 Lakeside Drive
Bannockburn, IL 60015
# # #