“With IncMan, users and managers have a simple to use, but powerful centralized incident and Evidence management tool that increases productive and insures security governance.
Warrenton, VA (PRWEB) September 14, 2010
DFLabs, - a global company leader in Governance Risk and Compliance - announced the availability of IncMan– Incident Management Suite 3.5 – a software solution that enables the management of all kinds of information security incidents. DFLabs Incident Management Software can manage 170 + types of information and supports the entire incident tracking process from security to fraud, including evidence and digital forensic case management.
“After listening to our customers needs, we are pleased to announce new features', stated Dario Forte, Founder & Chairman. The new features will increase productivity of users and managers and ensuring maximum governance of investigation, forensic and incident response processes.
“With IncMan, users and managers have a simple to use, but powerful centralized incident and Evidence management tool that increases productive and insures security governance, commented Michael Atkins, Director – America for DFLabs.
- Forensic Analysis tool Support Module. IncMan users can automatically upload information regarding the evidence acquired with their analysis tools (type of evidence, hash values, file properties, and so on). For Example, IncMan users can now transfer, in the same native and automatic way, information acquired with Encase® including bookmarks and snapshots.
- Incident and Forensic Note Management. IncMan users can exchange notes and reports on incident and forensic investigations following client procedures of authorization and feedback. Authorized users are able to visualize the progress of the investigation processes.
- Template Wizard. IncMan provides 170 customizable types of information managed by the system. This allows users to personalize and reuse standard templates. IncMan users avoid manual processes wasting time and money.
- Lab Management. IncMan users support to manage their forensic and response laboratory. Users completely control assets and analysis tools both for validation and administrative purposes.
- FISMA compliance. IncMan is now compliant with the guidelines of the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) in terms of communication and incident handling.
- Synchronization Module. This feature provides synchronization of information acquired 'on the field' by operators.
IncMan Suite is available both under the form of Traditional Licensing and SaaS/Cloud.
DFLabs is an ISO9001 certified company, specialized in Information Security Software and Services. Our mission is: Supporting Information Security Strategies and Guaranteeing Business Security. Proud of its professional experience, DFLabs provides consulting, services and technologies in the following areas: Network security, Information Security Strategy, Incident/Fraud Prevention and Response, Digital Forensics, e-discovery, Litigation Support, Info-Security Training, Intrusion Prevention, Log and Vulnerability Management.
*Trademarks are the property of their respective owners