ePRO in a Validated Environment
Pittsburgh, PA (Vocus) September 9, 2010
invivodata inc.®, the industry leader in patient reported outcomes (PRO) solutions and services for global clinical research, along with its scientific and regulatory consulting division, PRO Consulting®, today announced a series of upcoming industry conferences which will feature presentations and exhibits by members of invivodata and PRO Consulting’s scientific and regulatory teams.
Scientific and regulatory experts from invivodata and PRO Consulting will share their knowledge on the collection of PRO data at the following industry events:
- DIA Clinical Forum - Oct. 11-13, 2010; Lisboa, Portugal. Dr. Brian Tiplady will chair a panel on “ePRO in a Validated Environment” and will lead the session “PDA, Tablet or PC? - Selecting the size of device to use for electronic patient reported outcomes (ePRO)”. Katarina Halling will present "Predictive Factors for Successful Scientific Advice: Perspective from a CRO Specialised in health outcomes/PRO".
- SCDM Annual Meeting - Oct. 17-20, 2010; Minneapolis, MN. Meet with invivodata representatives and product experts at Booth #520.
- ISOQOL Annual Meeting - Oct. 27-30, 2010; London, England. Dr. Brian Tiplady will present 2 posters entitled “A World-wide-web Study of Patients with Cardiac Disease and Continuing Chest Pain” and “A Qualitative Interview Study of Patients with Cardiac Disease and Continuing Chest Pain”.
- ISPOR European Congress - Nov. 6-9, 2010; Prague, Czech Republic. Dr. Jean Paty will participate in a workshop “Good Research Practices for Assuring Measurement Equivalence between Electronic and Paper-based Patient Reported Outcome Measures: How are they Applied in Clinical Trial Planning?” and Dr. Chad Gwaltney will present a poster entitled “Type 2 Diabetes Patient Perspectives on Hypoglycemia”.
- CBI’s 7th Forum on PROs - Nov. 17-18, 2010; Philadelphia, PA. invivodata’s Gretchen Craig will present “ePRO Regulatory Inspections Expectations - Be Ready, be Agile, be Precise!”
- Partnerships in Clinical Trials - Nov. 17-18, 2010; Vienna, Austria. Meet with invivodata representatives and product experts.
“We’re pleased to have been invited to share our experiences from the past five years of consulting on PRO-related matters to pharmaceutical and medical device developers,” said Dr. Jean Paty, PRO Consulting Chief Scientist and Regulatory Advisor. “We hope these events will provide opportunities for international researchers to learn more about the growing importance of PROs in clinical development and to stay updated on the latest regulatory, scientific and industry trends as they incorporate PROs in their clinical programs.”
For additional information on these and other upcoming events featuring invivodata and PRO Consulting experts, please visit http://www.invivodata.com/news-events/events.
invivodata is the only fully-integrated PRO Solutions Organization (PSO) delivering regulatory-proven strategic consulting and practical ePRO solutions to biopharmaceutical companies where patient-centered research is a priority. From consulting on scale selection and study design to direct data collection from patients using invivodata’s ePRO solutions, and then assisting in regulatory filings and meetings, invivodata helps its customers strategically use patient reported data to support labeling claims and other clinical program objectives. And through partnerships with leading CROs and eClinical technology providers, invivodata seamlessly integrates into the clinical trial ecosystem, effectively contributing to the harmonization of each function to minimize scientific and clinical risk while maximizing efficiencies. invivodata’s solutions have been used in over 300 clinical programs and is the industry-leading ePRO system in delivering primary efficacy data for global drug approvals. invivodata inc. is a privately held company with global headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pa., USA; its European headquarters is in London, England; and its technology development center is in Scotts Valley, Calif., USA. For more information, visit http://www.invivodata.com.
About PRO Consulting
PRO Consulting, a division of invivodata, inc., provides consulting services to help clinical research teams effectively develop, execute, and document patient reported outcome (PRO) strategies to support their clinical research objectives. The PRO Consulting team has worked on over 130 clinical studies in 40+ indications and has more than 140 years of cumulative experience in psychometrics, PRO study design, and migrating and validating electronic solutions to collect PRO data, and has extensive experience working with the FDA and other regulatory bodies. For more information please visit http://www.patientreported.com.