“The autumn months are excellent for travel to Hawaii and our Fall Frenzy offers some of the best room rates in the marketplace,” said Elizabeth Churchill, VP Sales & Marketing for Aqua Hotels & Resorts.
Honolulu, HI (PRWEB) September 13, 2010
Fall is a great time to plan a trip to Hawaii and Aqua Hotels & Resorts (http://www.aquaresorts.com) is offering a “Fall Frenzy” of rates at their 16 hotels and resorts on Oahu, Kauai, Maui, Molokai and Lanai.
“The autumn months are excellent for travel to Hawaii and our Fall Frenzy offers some of the best room rates in the marketplace,” said Elizabeth Churchill, VP Sales & Marketing for Aqua Hotels & Resorts. “In addition, many of our hotels offer a range of amenities, such as refrigerators and microwaves or complimentary WiFi, that provide more value when staying with us.”
Aqua’s 12 hotel locations in Waikiki range from beachside, middle of the action and near major shopping centers. Whatever the reason might be for your next Waikiki trip, Aqua has a hotel at the right price and in the right location.
Fall Frenzy rates in Waikiki:
- Ilikai Hotel & Suites from $129 per night
- Best Western Coconut Waikiki from $129 per night
- Aqua Bamboo & Spa from $119 per night
- Aqua Waikiki Wave from $99 per night
- Aqua Waikiki Pearl from $89 per night
- Park Shore Waikiki from $89 per night
- Aqua Palms & Spa (top photo) from $79 per night
- Aqua Waikiki Beachside from $79 per night
- Aqua Aloha Surf & Spa (see photo) from $69 per night
- Island Colony Hotel from $69 per night
- Continental Surf Hotel from $59 per night
- Maile Sky Court from $59 per night
- Hotel Wailea Maui from $199 per night
- Hotel Molokai from $129 per night
- Kauai Beach Resort (see photo) from $109 per night
- Hotel Lanai from $99 per night
Hawaii’s fall weather is still picture perfect so visitors can see and do just about anything their heart desires. It’s a great time to participate in active water and land activities like SUP (stand up paddling) and hiking. Passive activities such as wonderful spa treatments, visits to art museums and historic attractions as well as cultural festivals are plentiful. And, once the sun sets, evening options are exciting with new luau, dinner shows and trendy night clubs.
Travelers are encouraged to research the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau’s online event calendar at http://www.gohawaii.com/ for more information on what to see and do during their Hawaii visit.
Aqua’s Fall Frenzy is valid for reservations booked for stays now until December 7, 2010. Rates quoted are based on best available rates, single or double occupancy plus taxes and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. For more call 866-406-2782. For reservations, see your preferred travel agent, visit Aqua online at http://www.aquaresorts.com or call Aqua at 866-406-2782.