Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) September 13, 2010
Passenger, a leading social software and services company, today announced that Steve Howe, CEO at Passenger and David Elgas, director of product management and marketing at DirecTV at the 2010 iMedia Brand Summit in Coronado, California. Their presentation, “A User’s Manual: How to Make Social Market Research a Real Part of your Business Strategy,” will provide advice on how to generate actionable insights and ROI from your online community and market the community’s value to key stakeholders within your ongoing social research efforts.
Details are as follows:
- Who: Steve Howe, CEO, Passenger and David Elgas, Director of Product Management and Marketing, DirecTV
- What: A User’s Manual: How to Make Social Market Research a Real Part of your Business Strategy
- When: Monday, September 13 at 11:30 a.m.
- Where: iMedia Brand Summit in Coronado, California
- Session Details: Social media is here to stay and is fast becoming a crucial part of how brands develop and calibrate their online (and offline) presence. However, there is still confusion as to how to convert their community from a “cool project" to something far more valuable – a tool that can serve to inform the overall business strategy and a place where the brand can engage with the customer and get relevant and valuable feedback on everything from marketing to R&D. This presentation will detail best practices for getting various areas of the business involved in the social research strategy, including how to market ROI and turn insights into action.
About iMedia Brand Summit
Since 2002 iMedia’s invitation-only Brand Summits have served a vital role in delivering strategic and actionable insights to senior brand marketing executives. This brain trust of marketing expertise and industry vision supports a collaborative environment where publishers, technology providers and marketers find, evaluate and executive effective marketing solutions to integrate throughout their digital marketing programs.
Passenger social software powers private online communities for the world’s leading marketers and top social brands. Passenger communities provide real-time customer insight and cost-effective innovation, while driving ambassadorship and increased efficiencies in market research. The Passenger application, delivered Software-as-a-Service, combines market-leading social networking, collaboration, media, research and analytics features into a single intuitive interface. Passenger’s knowledgeable Client Services and Community Insights teams provide thought leadership and maximize community value for clients such as JC Penney, Coca-Cola, Mercedes-Benz and Fox as well as ongoing support for self-service, channel and agency partners. Founded in 2005, with offices in Los Angeles, Palo Alto and New York City, Passenger is privately held and funded by Shelter Capital Partners, StarVest Partners and Steamboat Ventures.
# # #