Cincinnati, OH (PRWEB) September 15, 2010
Loyalty 360 – The Loyalty Marketer’s Association today announced that the following executives have joined its Board of Advisors:
- Bob Daly: Senior Vice President, Retail Payment Solutions, US Bank
- Robin Korman: Senior Vice President, Loyalty Marketing & Strategic Partnerships, Wyndham Worldwide
- Lou Ramery: Senior Vice President, Relationship Marketing, Sears Holding Corporation
- Tim Suther: Chief Marketing Officer, Acxiom
“In furthering our mission to bring loyalty to the forefront as a critical marketing strategy, we are pleased to welcome Bob, Robin, Lou and Tim to our Board of Advisors. Their loyalty marketing knowledge and expertise, coupled with their shared passion for wanting to help organizations better understand the role loyalty can and should play in their overall business strategy, uniquely positions Loyalty 360 to add even greater value to the marketplace,” says Mark Johnson, CEO of Loyalty 360.
Loyalty 360’s Board of Advisors also includes:
- Adam Bashe: Managing Principle, Strategic Affinity
- Mike Blyth: President, Insight & Communication, LMG, USA
- Michael Hemsey: President, Kobie Marketing, Inc.
- Stacy Hobson: Director, Customer Loyalty, SAS
- Lars Holmquist: Chief Marketing Officer, Vesdia
- Jim Menadier: President, Maritz Loyalty & Motivation
- Jim Ryan: President, 20/20 Promotions
Adds Johnson, “As we continue to grow, we look forward to further strengthening our Board with additional advisors from brand and end user companies, enabling us to continue to expand Loyalty 360’s breadth, depth, and level of knowledge and expertise.”
About Loyalty 360
Loyalty 360 – The Loyalty Marketer’s Association (http://www.loyalty360.org) is the only organization that addresses the full spectrum of both customer and employee loyalty issues. An unbiased, market driven clearinghouse and think-tank for loyalty and engagement opportunities, insights, and responses, Loyalty 360 is the source business leaders trust for industry metrics, market driven research, actionable case studies, and networking opportunities.