Find a picture of an organized office you desire and keep it on the bulletin board for inspirationte
New Britain, CT (PRWEB) September 15, 2010
11 Great Organizing Tips by Premier Organizer Leslie Jacobs to help your business make money again.
1. Start each day with a clean desk…every night before leaving work, clear your desk of papers and have an organized work space to greet you the next morning.
2. Only have the essentials on your desk. Keep your computer, phone, pen, paper and your in/out boxes on your desk. Do not have “toys” on your desk---Keep them hidden or on a book shelves so you are distracted at work.
3. Get out of the office for lunch. Bring your lunch to a park…get some exercise—just get out of the office.
4. Every month make sure you go through your files and toss things you have not need. If you cannot toss, move to long term storage. Only keep in your desk your current files and put all others in file cabinets. Remember you only look at 20 percent of the files in the cabinets.
5. Keep only one calendar and update with family members as needed.
6. Find a picture of an organized office you desire and keep it on the bulletin board for inspiration.
7. Put your goals on Post-IT’s or in a calendar and when achieved pull the Post IT down or put a check besides the goal.
8. Hire a professional organizer to have “new eyes” look at your office and help you get organized and to live clutter-free.
9. Decorate your office to enhance your workability; not anyone else. If you need to have your desk facing a window do it.
10. Feng Shui your desk. If it’s good enough for Donald Trump; it’s good enough for you.
11. Have a large piece of art that gives you inspiration when you look at it. Make it esthetically pleasing to the eye.
Contact: Leslie Jacobs
Office (860) 225-4848
Cell (860) 306-7779