"This book will challenge every belief you’ve ever had about money. If you’re not careful, it may just make you rich. If you’re rich, keep thinking the way you’re thinking. If not, maybe it’s time to change the way you think about money," says Siebold.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) September 14, 2010
The key to becoming a millionaire is thinking like a millionaire. That’s the premise of a new book called How Rich People Think, authored by world renowned mental toughness expert Steve Siebold. The book compares 100 differences in thinking between how rich people look at money versus how the middle class looks at money. The differences are not only numerous - they’re extreme!
“What I found after 26 years of interviews with some of the world’s richest people, is that the secret to becoming a millionaire isn’t in the mechanics of the money, but in the level of thinking that generates it,” said Siebold. “It’s not intelligence or education that holds back the average person from getting rich. It’s the middle-class beliefs about money that keeps them struggling to survive in a world of abundance.”
Some differences in thinking between rich people and the middle class when it comes to money that the book breaks down:
- Middle class focuses on saving. World class focuses on earning.
- Middle class believes hard work creates wealth. World class believes leverage creates wealth.
- Middle class believes money is earned through labor. World class believes money is earned through thought.
- Middle class worries about running out of money. World class thinks about how to make more money.
- Middle class operates from a fear based consciousness. World class operates in a consciousness of abundance and freedom.
- Middle class sees money through the eyes of emotion. World class sees money through the eyes of logic.
- Middle class believes getting rich is outside their control. World class knows getting rich is an inside job.
In addition, each chapter ends with an action step to help the reader think about money more like rich people do.
“This book will challenge every belief you’ve ever had about money. If you’re not careful, it may just make you rich. If you’re rich, keep thinking the way you’re thinking. If not, maybe it’s time to change the way you think about money,” says Siebold.
How Rich People Think is available at Amazon.com. For more information and to download five free chapters, visit http://www.howrichpeoplethinkbook.com
About Steve Siebold
Steve Siebold is a former professional tennis player and national coach. He’s one of the world’s most noted experts in the field of mental toughness training, and is ranked in the top 1% of earners on the professional speaking circuit. He’s the author of several best-selling books on the topic of mental toughness training and has been featured by both national and international media around the world. Siebold's mental toughness clientele includes world-class athletes, Fortune 500 companies, and entrepreneurs.
Reeves Laverdure PR