New York, NY (PRWEB) September 15, 2010
LSAT Blog announced today an series of updated LSAT study schedules to help those preparing for the LSAT stay on track with their LSAT preparation. The study schedules help keep test-takers focused with specific materials to review and complete each week.
The updated study schedules for the coming LSAT administrations are only LSAT Blog's latest offerings. With thousands of email and RSS subscribers, and hundreds of thousands of visitors, LSAT Blog has been the #1 source of free LSAT information on the Web since its founding in 2008.
The blog features advice on every aspect of LSAT preparation, including comprehensive coverage of topics such as how to prepare for Test Day, as well as sample LSAT Logic Games. LSAT Blog's mission is to offer answers to the questions LSAT preppers can't find in conventional LSAT study materials, as well as more effective LSAT techniques than those offered anywhere else.
The updated LSAT study schedules now cover a variety of LSAT study timelines:
- 1-month LSAT study schedule
- 2-month LSAT study schedule
- 3-month LSAT study schedule
- 4-month LSAT study schedule
- 5-month LSAT study schedule
- 6-month LSAT study schedule
- 7-month LSAT study schedule
However, the study schedules also cover:
- a specific LSAT Logic Games study schedule
- a specific LSAT Logical Reasoning study schedule
- a specific LSAT Reading Comprehension study schedule
- a 3-month moderate study schedule for those retaking the LSAT
- a 3-month intense study schedule for those retaking the LSAT
LSAT Blog's study schedules don't stop there, though. The LSAT prep site also gives LSAT-takers advice on balancing LSAT preparation with work and/or school obligations. "With these LSAT study schedules, you can prepare for the LSAT through self-directed study, allowing you to focus on the areas that you'd most like to improve. Rather than working on someone else's schedule when you're tired after a long day of work, you can decide what to cover, as well as when to cover it," says blog author and professional LSAT tutor Steve Schwartz.
About LSAT Blog:
LSAT Blog updates every week with free strategies and advice on every aspect of LSAT preparation. It was founded by professional LSAT tutor Steve Schwartz in 2008.