(PRWEB) September 14, 2010
The Central and Eastern European Agricultural market is poised for massive growth and development. Driven by a huge surge of investment interest within the financial community, this agri-explosion responds to the rising global corn demand, the shrinking surplus and the need to ensure the world’s future food security. However, farmers in the region need to guarantee their share of an industry that in 2010 will exceed 355 billion euros in the EU alone.
The only way to secure a share of this huge sum is to harness the monumental potential of the land in the CEE and CIS. This is a tipping point for the Agricultural industry operating in Central and Eastern Europe and it is clear in order to not miss out on a massive 355 billion euro opportunity crop producers need to get up to speed immediately on the latest regulatory, finance, technology, seed, protection and fertiliser issues affecting the success of businesses in this market. Responding to these challenges AgriUpdate has created AgriYield 2010: The Central and Eastern European Agricultural Yield and Input Optimisation Summit, the CEE’s premier Agricultural event that shows crop producers how to create a profitable, productive and sustainable business.
AgriYield 2010 is set to be the CEE’s leading Agricultural event. Quite simply, it is the industry’s most exclusive meeting place for learning, networking and setting up deals.
This summit will bring together leading producers, key input and technology suppliers, influential financiers and traders, governmental organisations and prominent associations, to address the key issues affecting agricultural yield optimisation in Central and Eastern Europe including:
- Finance: Proven methods to devise and implement a comprehensive finance strategy so that both your investment and working capital finance grow.
- Sustainability: Practical, strategic steps to ensure the integration of a sustainable business model.
- Fertiliser: R&D developments and precision techniques to reduce risk and improve soil structure and health.
- Crop Protection: New improvements within the industry that will secure the safety of your crops.
- Seeds and GM issues: legislative issues and R&D biotech developments that will revolutionise your yield and how your business infrastructure will need to adapt.
- Technology R&D: Technological advances that could reduce input costs and monitor effectively your crops’ health whilst ensuring that you are realising your existing technology’s true potential.
+ Workforce management
Such is the importance of this event that more than 30 of Agriculture’s most influential figures, innovators and agronomic experts are joining forces to address the summit. The key organisations that they represent include the International Finance Corporation, Fertilizer Europe, the FAO, the ECPA, Cargill, Trigon Agri, Syngenta, Monsanto, AGCO, CNH and Landkom International among many others.
Over two days of a fascinating series of keynote presentations, case studies, interactive panel sessions, roundtable discussions and networking opportunities delegates will benefit from learning from the best. It is by no means a one-way street… they will come armed with questions, issues and challenges. Attendees are certain to get perceptive, intelligent and enormously authoritative answers – along with proven solutions – to take back to the office.
Find out more and download the brochure at http://www.agricultureupdate.com/yield-and-input/download-brochure.shtml.
If you are interested in finding out more, contact:
t. +44 (0) 207 3757166