Wilmington, NC (PRWEB) September 15, 2010
Book Marketing, The Authors Marketing Powerhouse, is sponsoring the "Why I Write" challenge for new members. The challenge offers a prize package worth over $1300 and includes an array of services from some top providers.
Each participant is invited to enter the challenge by submitting a 300 word essay entitled "Why I Write". The winner will be chosen by drawing. The author of the winning entry will receive:
- An up to 2 minutes in length book trailer, produced by eBroadcastMedia.com. ($490 value)
- A Marketing and Publicity Strategy analysis provided by the Free Publicity Focus Group and a multimedia release package for a book or event chosen by the winner. ($389 value)
- 100 books, printed at no charge by AA Printing, the authority for book printing and self-publishing for over 30 years ($400 value)
- A copy of Dan Poynter's 'Writing, Producing and Promoting Your Book In The 21st Century' DVD set, offered by AA Printing ($50 value)
- An interview on The Authors Show to be broadcast on the main show page for a 3-day weekend and archived for 30 days.
- A written transcript of that interview, featured on Book Marketing - The Authors Marketing Powerhouse for 30 days.
- The 2 minute book trailer will be featured on Book Marketing: The Authors Marketing Powerhouse for 30 days.
- A hardcover edition of 'Damn The Rejections, Full Speed Ahead: The Bumpy Road To Getting Published' by Maralys Wills. A college novel-writing teacher for 22 years, Maralys has published twelve books and offers a treasure trove of sage advice in easy-to-digest and fun-to-read anecdotes ($24.95 value).
- A softcover version of '50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading', produced by The Authors Show, featuring 50 writers who are making their mark in the world of publishing today. ($24 value)
- A copy of “The Trilogy of Networking” book 1, “Networking: Why Do It?” by Danielle Hampson, Executive Producer of The Authors Show, and “Live Every Day Motivated, Successful and Happy”. Like any other business owner, authors must network. In her book, Danielle covers all the reasons why networking remains one of the best marketing tools (value $32).
- In addition, all new members will receive a copy of 'The Top 8 Tragic Marketing Mistakes Authors Make', ebook version.
To submit an entry, first sign in at http://www.TheAuthorsMarketingPowerhouse.com.
A link to the entry form will be sent to the email address provided by the new member.
Submit the entry using the form. The top entry will be chosen by random drawing. The contest will end on December 24, 2010. The winner will be notified by email on December 30, 2010.
For more information or for specific questions visit Book Marketing - The Authors Marketing Powerhouse at TheAuthorsMarketingPowerhouse.com or email Don McCauley directly at don(at)freepublicitygroup(dot)com.