The Globetrotter's Get-Gorgeous Guide is ALLURE Magazine meets TRAVEL+LEISURE meets BORN TO SHOP! It's the world's first beauty book for traveling women.
Westwood, MA (PRWEB) September 17, 2010
Today’s travel is brutal, and takes a toll on women's beauty and well-being. Here’s the book traveling women have been waiting for – whether they're a chief Executive Officer at work, the Chief Domestic Officer at home, a honeymooning bride, or a woman in the military. The Globetrotter’s Get-Gorgeous Guide: Diet and Beauty Secrets of Travel and Beauty Pros, Traveling Executives and Celebrity Travelers is the world’s first diet and beauty book for traveling women, on the job and off. It's a journey of beauty tips, diet and exercise advice, cosmetics info, and shopping secrets. Debbi, a professional travel journalist for more than 25 years, and former Editor of Robb Report Magazine – “The Millionaire’s Magazine” -- offers the insider scoop on Travel and Beauty – the best of both worlds. With a Foreword written by Samantha Brown, a TV host on The Travel Channel.
GREAT FOR HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDES.
AVAILABLE IN OCTOBER ON AMAZON.COM, $24.95
THE GLOBETROTTER’S GET-GORGEOUS GUIDE is Allure Magazine meets Travel + Leisure Magazine meets Born To Shop!
Discover a boatload (and carload) of irresistible information and a gold mine of get-gorgeous tips that Debbi uncovered all over the world:
- How to stay thin on a cruise (when average weight gain is one pound per day)
- “Passport To Pretty” recommendations so everyone can be their best
- First Class travel secrets from celebrities such as Cheryl Tiegs, Vanna White, Ivana Trump, Joan Lunden and Leeza Gibbons
- The Top 10 best-ever snack foods to travel with
- Cosmetics to crave, in regular and travel sizes
- Advice from flight attendants and travel professionals
- How to arrive looking and feeling frequent-flier fabulous
- Bargain-shopping secrets in Paris
- How to take the “lug” out of luggage
- Indispensable advice from traveling women all over the world, including CEOs, entrepreneurs, opera sopranos, beauty-pageant winners, a professional golfer, Las Vegas showgirl and Dallas Cowboys cheerleader
- Beauty products around the globe, made with local ingredients from their respective countries
- Offbeat tips such as taking your own sheets and pool thermometer
Whether you travel by jet, boat, train or car, this book is your visa to a vivacious face and body!