Chicago, IL (PRWEB) September 15, 2010
It’s just an emotion, and like any emotion, it comes and goes. Yet, happiness is the feeling and state of being that nearly everyone craves. While the source of happiness varies from person to person, being happy is what motivates most of our thoughts and actions throughout life.
Like many people, Tanya Guerrier found herself longing for more happiness at work and in the day-to-day challenges of life. Rather than yearn and moan and fester, Guerrier decided to do something about it by vowing to be happier. Through prayer and meditation, reading and research, Guerrier uncovered the keys to true happiness—in the form of “gifts” from above, and within and all around us. In Free Gifts Every Day: Your Simple Guide to an Abundant Life Now (Benevolent Butterfly Press; September 2010), Guerrier shares secrets and strategies for finding, attaining, and enjoying happiness daily, even in the worst of times.
In an uplifting, yet down-to-earth style, Free Gifts Every Day combines the wisdom of Jesus, Buddha, Descartes, Einstein, and other revered teachers with personal stories and practical techniques. Wrapping everything into one compelling message, Guerrier invites readers of all (and no) religious affiliations to tap into their inner resources, master spiritual tools, and follow on the path to happiness. Among a wealth of inspiring topics, Guerrier discuses:
- Why God is for everyone and how everyone can be a co-creator in their own destiny.
- The power and simplicity of praying—in a single word or by keeping a prayer journal.
- The wonderful gift of breath and how to use it to soothe, calm, and quiet the mind.
- How to practice mindfulness as you eat, walk, or talk.
- How to stop the madness of multitasking and savor the joy of doing one thing at a time.
- Why it’s good to keep secrets and imperative to know and ask for what you want.
- How to live a resilient life and how to reap the rewards of learning to be humble.
- Why having a purpose is the purpose of life.
Bringing biblical teachings, ancient philosophies, laws of physics, and much more together in a way that’s easy-to-grasp and enjoyable to read, Free Gifts Every Day is a book for anyone seeking a happier, richly blessed life.
To learn more about Guerrier and Free Gifts Every Day, visit http://www.freegiftseveryday.com.
About The Author
Tanya Guerrier is a registered nurse with a background in education and psychology. Guerrier wrote Free Gifts Every Day as a result of a personal spiritual journey through prayer and meditation. Guerrier is an award-winning author and a graduate of the University of Illinois.