"Our companies are perfect examples of what a strategic alliance was intended to accomplish," said Frank Samson, founder of Senior Care Authority.
Sonoma, CA (PRWEB) September 15, 2010
As our population continues to age, the need for resources becomes far greater. The North Bay Senior Alliance (NBSA) was created to assist the aging population with services ranging from staying in their home, moving to an assisted living community or residential care home, Medi-Cal planning, financial planning, legal services and more. One call and an individual has access to all the resources within the North Bay Senior Alliance.
“The alliance between our companies will expand and enhance the services offered to families throughout the North Bay. Our companies are perfect examples of what a strategic alliance was intended to accomplish, said Frank Samson, founder of Senior Care Authority. We have joined specific resources to better serve the community with some of the best people in our industry and at the same time, we still operate our companies independently.”
Key services and the members of NBSA are as follows:
- In-Home Non-Medical Care – Providing the best caregivers to help people remain in their home for as long as possible.
- Placement/Relocation Services –Assisted living and residential care home placement service providing hands on quality assistance throughout the selection process.
- Medi-Cal Planning – Counseling on the best way to qualify for Medi-Cal while preserving and protecting assets.
- Financial Planning – Financial solutions to assist in planning for long term care.
- Legal Services –Comprehensive legal representation in all areas of Elder Law and Estate Planning.
“The fact that I was able to make one initial contact and be able to find the professionals to help me with my father’s assisted living and residential care options available, set up a plan for Medi-Cal, long-term investments and the necessary legal counseling was truly amazing…and completed more quickly than I ever imagined!” says S. Crebbin of Glen Ellen, California.
Senior Helpers is an in-home non-medical home care agency. Contact Senior Helpers at 707-251-1540 or 415-460-9967 or http://www.seniorhelpers.com
Senior Care Authority is a placement/relocation agency. Contact Senior Care Authority at 707-939-8744 or http://www.seniorcareauthority.com
D.A. Santos and Associates is a leader in Medi-Cal planning. Contact D.A. Santos and Associates at 707-254-7276 or http://www.dasantosandassociates.com
Michelle Terry is a certified long-term care specialist. Her CA license number is 0E52620. Contact Michelle Terry at 707-548-9840 or http://www.michelleLTCsolutions.com
Fennacy Law Group is a full service law practice. Contact John Fennacy at 1-800-240-0861 or http://www.FennacyLaw.com
For More Information: