Naples, FL (PRWEB) September 16, 2010
- Leading IT market research and advisory firm IDC named INgage Networks in the study “Innovative Software Companies Under $100M to Watch, 2010.”
- Ingage Networks is cited for its innovative approach to Social Business Solutions.
- IDC defines Social Business Solution applications as enterprise social solutions that support the transformation to a social business. Solutions could be social platforms that enable communities, blogs, microblogs, wiki’s or other social collaboration and business functions, socialytic software platforms and applications, or other innovative social business software tools.
- IDC's "Innovative Companies Under $100M to Watch" reports are a qualitative evaluation of a set of vendors within a specific market – they are not a stack ranking nor do they represent an exhaustive evaluation of all companies in a segment or a comparative ranking of the companies in the report. IDC solicited entries from vendors of less than $100 million that exemplify specific key trends (selected by analysts) that are driving change in a specific software market. Vendors submitted case studies that exemplified one of the trends used as the basis for the award. These case studies were evaluated individually and independently by related market analysts across several pre-determined criteria. The case studies submitted for review had to demonstrate that the technology was available, able to be implemented and provided real-world benefits to the customer.
- "Business has changed. The social Web, cloud delivery models, and an increased use of mobile in the enterprise are all impacting businesses and the enterprise application software needed to facilitate business change,” said Michael Fauscette, group vice president, Software Business Solutions. “Contributing to much needed innovation in enterprise software is a group of small companies with the vision and technology to help businesses deal more effectively with the new business environment.”
- Innovative Software Companies Under $100M to Watch, 2010: http://www.idc.com/getdoc.jsp?sessionId=&containerId=224842
- IDC Press Release: http://www.idc.com/getdoc.jsp?containerId=prUS22492610
- Video – Social Commerce: A New Way of Doing Business: http://www.ingagenetworks.com/videos/32
About INgage Networks
Established in 1999, INgage Networks provides enterprise social software solutions specifically designed for business and government. The company’s award-winning ELAvate platform enables organizations to connect with customers through social media to drive commerce, build stronger relationships, and improve overall business performance. For more information, visit http://www.ingagenetworks.com.