we feel like we have only discovered 1 in 25 homeowners in the US Gulf States, and we know time is running out.
Washington, DC (Vocus) September 15, 2010
The Chinese Drywall Complaint Center is literally in a race against time to help get as many Knauf Tianjin toxic Chinese drywall homeowners identified, in Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and the metro areas of Houston, and Austin Texas, before time runs out. The Chinese Drywall Complaint Center says, "we feel like we have only discovered 1 in 25 homeowners in the US Gulf States, and we know time is running out." They say," if you live in a 2005-2006 subdivision, home, condo in the extreme US Southeast, if you have had numerous AC coil failures, or if your AC coils have turned black, if you have had electrical problems, all combined health issues, please call us so we can try to figure out if you have toxic Chinese drywall, or more specifically Knauf Tianjin Chinese drywall." For more information please contact the Chinese Drywall Complaint Center at 866-714-6466, or contact the group via its web site at http://ChineseDrywallComplaintCenter.Com
According to the Chinese Drywall Complaint Center, "we have discovered toxic Chinese drywall, or more specifically Knauf Tianjin toxic Chinese drywall-with the time frames 2005-2006 in the following areas:
- Florida: Miami-Dade, Fort Meyers, Cape Coral, Venice, Naples, Tarpon Springs, Clearwater, Saint Petersburg, Port Saint Lucie, Saint Augustine, Palm Beach, Sun City, Orlando, Daytona Beach-subdivisions-single family homes, condominiums
- Alabama: Montgomery, Birmingham, Mobile-subdivisions, single family homes
- Mississippi: Wave Land, Gulf Port, Biloxi-single family homes
- Louisiana: New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Jefferson Parish, Mandeville, Covington, Denham Springs, Slidell, Lake Charles,-subdivisions, single family homes, condominiums
- Texas: Houston, Austin, Conroe, Galviston, Kingwood, Katy-subdivisions, single family homes-Note: According to the Chinese Drywall Complaint Center, "the Houston, and Austin metro areas are loaded with Knauf Tianjin Chinese drywall, especially in subdivisions built in 2005-2006.
Toxic Chinese Drywall Self Home Inspection If a homeowner in Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and or Houston, Austin, Texas has had numerous AC coil failures, in a new, remodeled home-with the time frames of 2005-2006-The Chinese Drywall Complaint Center has come up with a very easy self inspection for toxic Chinese drywall. If the homeowner has the technical abilities, and can perform these tasks very carefully, the inspections should Include:
- Turn off power & check all electrical outlet boxes for any sign of copper ground wires turning black.
- All air conditioning coils must be inspected to see if they have turned black. Repeated AC coil failures is perhaps the best indicator of toxic Chinese Drywall in a Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and or a Houston, or Austin, Texas home.
- Check all visible copper pipes & AC tubing for signs the copper pipe/tubing has turned black
- All stainless steel faucet handles under sinks must be inspected for signs of pitting.
- The electrical panel on the circuit breaker box should be removed, to see if the copper wires have turned black. (Turn off electrical power first)
- The inspection must include a very, very careful check of the attic for what is written on the back of the drywall.
If a current homeowner in Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, or Southeast Texas has had numerous AC coil issues, electrical issues, combined with possible health issues-in a home built, or remodeled between 2005-2006, please very carefully check the attic, to see if Knauf Tianjin Chinese Drywall is present. If Knauf Tianjin Chinese drywall is discovered please contact the Chinese Drywall Complaint Center immediately at 866-714-6466, or contact the group via its web site at http://ChineseDrywallComplaintCenter.Com
(United States District Court-Eastern District of Louisiana MDL Case #2047)