(PRWeb UK) September 16, 2010
KnowledgeMill, the privately held innovative software provider, is basing its next generation enterprise content management products on Oracle technology.
James Allchin, Chief Architect of KnowledgeMill said, “Enterprises are generating unstructured data at unprecedented levels. With this rise comes data complexity, and challenges around integration of content sources, connectivity and performance. Embedding Oracle 11g R2 with its powerful database clustering, data center automation, and workload management capabilities allows us to engineer efficient, scalable content management solutions that deliver critical information at the right time to help your business make better decisions faster.”
Mike Thompson, ISV Partner Group Manager at Oracle says of the announcement, "Oracle Database 11g R2, built on 30 years of design experience, is today delivering the next generation of enterprise information management. Oracle Database 11g R2 delivers the key features KnowledgeMill need to present their customers with innovation that addresses the real content management challenges they are facing."
KnowledgeMill have already delivered strong results using Oracle technology. Our email management solution, ‘ContextPlus for Exchange’, built on an Oracle platform organizes and manages email data by legal matter and in doing so enables significant cost reductions, improved business collaboration and empower enterprises to meet compliance and regulatory obligations. For legal firms requiring advanced document management features, KnowledgeMill now offers ContextStore for Legal which uses the Oracle platform to extend that capability to include other file types, and deliver a solution that handles all types of unstructured information.
Hisham Anis, CEO of KnowledgeMill has plans to deliver more. “KnowledgeMill’s solutions work whether you are hosting your own infrastructure, or hosting it from within the Cloud. This is a pointer of things to come”, he says. “Our mission is to become the leading provider of innovative, efficient, context enriched Enterprise Content Management solutions for the legal sector and other industry verticals, both in the Cloud and for traditionally hosted solutions. Through choosing Oracle for our database platform, we are well positioned to deliver this.”
KnowledgeMill ContextStore is a Next Generation content management platform based on the Oracle 11g R2 platform. Key features and benefits include:
- Enriched user experience through a single view of all content in its relevant context (for example, project, client or legal matter);
- Context derived from existing IT systems for relevance and ease of adoption by end users;
- Distilling business critical items from all other content makes intelligent information lifecycle management possible and leads to reduced operating cost;
- Consolidated enterprise architecture reduces hardware footprint without scalability or performance limitations;
- Real-time context analytics and business intelligence derives value from otherwise dormant data;
- eDiscovery module provides instant access to all email and document data across any dimension providing organizations with a powerful tool with which to meet their regulatory and compliance obligations.
About KnowledgeMill Ltd.
KnowledgeMill is a new market entrant focused on innovative content software technologies. Founded in 2009 by solution architects working within the legal sector, KnowledgeMill has established strategic partnerships with Oracle, Microsoft and EMC to develop for their content platforms. For more information, visit http://www.knowledgemill.com