Troux Directions 360 is the only EA and Strategic IT Planning conference where over 75% of the content is delivered by senior professionals practicing in major companies, commented Matt Price, vice president of worldwide marketing for Troux.
Austin, Texas (PRWEB) September 16, 2010
Troux Technologies™, Inc., the leader in Strategic IT Planning and Enterprise Architecture software, today announced “Troux Directions 360” its European-focused customer and industry conference, to be held October 6, 2010 in London, UK. Troux Directions 360 is designed for Troux users, industry thought-leaders, CIO’s and IT executives interested in implementing or upgrading the next generation of enterprise architecture (EA) and strategic IT Planning programs.
This year’s conference reflects the new maturity and value delivery of EA and strategic IT planning programs. Co-sponsored by media-partner Architecture & Governance Magazine, and featuring cutting edge case studies from Alstom, Bayer Healthcare, Fiducia, Swedbank, Vattenfall and Vodafone, Troux Directions will explore a 360 degree perspective on how the strategic IT planning and EA disciplines need to effectively collaborate with multiple groups, often across multiple geographies, to deliver maximum business value in shorter timeframes. The conference will also feature an industry panel discussion with executives from HP, CA Technologies, Glue Reply, and others.
“Troux Directions 360 is the only EA and Strategic IT Planning conference where over 75% of the content is delivered by senior professionals practicing in major companies. The case studies will illustrate key scenarios that we can all relate to, learn from and immediately apply, delivered by some of the most dynamic and sharpest individuals in the industry, representing a wide variety of applications and markets,” commented Matt Price, vice president of worldwide marketing for Troux.
Troux Directions 360 brand new case studies include:
- Alstrom: Xavier Ruvilly, enterprise architect, presenting “Driving a Rapid Application Portfolio Rationalization Initiative”.
- Bayer Healthcare: Georg Berns, IT architect, presenting “Accelerating the Success of an EAM Practice”.
- Fiducia: Thomas Irlbacher, head of the development department at Fiducia IT AG, presenting “Choosing the Right Tool to Establish an EAM Practice”.
- Swedbank: Daniel Skarica, business architect, presenting “Using Capability Maps to Drive Business Change”.
- Vattenfall: Björn Ekstedt, group business IT architect and CIO for business group pan-Europe, and Gerald Wieder, business IT architect, presenting “Cross-Border Enterprise Architecture and Standards Management at Vattenfall”.
- Vodafone: Julia Stutfield, principle IT enterprise architect, presenting “Driving Rapid and Safe IT Simplification in a Global Company”.
For more information and to request an invitation for Troux Directions 360, please visit: http://www.troux.com/tdemea
“Transformation at the speed of business” is what Troux is all about. To keep pace in globally connected markets, where shocks and innovations happen at an unprecedented rate, business and IT must radically update their antiquated approaches to planning and executing transformations. A global leader in Strategic IT Planning and Enterprise Architecture software, Troux guides customers to success with a unique combination of software, know-how, community and partners.
Troux customers benefit with improved business and IT agility, and with immediate cost savings through a simplified IT environment, all enabled by bridging the deadly information gap between business planning and IT planning. Just ask these Troux customers and partners: Accenture, AstraZeneca, Bayer, Barclays Bank, Beiersdorf, Cisco, the US Department of Labor, Fiducia, the US Department of Health and Human Services, GMAC, Merck, Raytheon, Vattenfall and Vodafone.
Note: Troux and Troux Transformation Platform are trademarks of Troux Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.