The new release provides human resources professionals with a comprehensive view of how an employee’s skills and competencies shape a position’s functions over time.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) September 21, 2010
PeopleAdmin, the leading provider of on-demand talent management solutions for higher education, public sector, and non-profit organizations, announced the release of PeopleAdmin Position Management. The new release provides human resources professionals with a comprehensive view of how an employee’s skills and competencies shape a position’s functions over time. This provides valuation insight into compensation trends and gaps and resulting impacts to budget.
“We are excited to offer Position Management to our customers. It is clear that organizations in the public sector and higher education are required to have significant control and audit ability in their workforce management processes,” said Troy Winskowicz, Vice President of Product Management at PeopleAdmin. “Our Position Management solution helps them maintain accurate and comprehensive position descriptions, driving more targeted recruiting, higher employee retention rates and a more predictable and collaborative evaluation methodology.”
Position Management enables you to:
- Navigate Organizational Change – As organizational demands and incumbent unique competencies shape and evolve positions over time, many organizations lose site of the reality of their talent management needs. PeopleAdmin Position Management provides unparalleled insight in to the real value that each employee contributes to your organization.
- Intelligently Manage Compensation – Higher Education and Government Human Resource departments are chartered with implementing the strategic goals of the organization through workforce planning and management. Maintaining comprehensive and accurate position information enables the benchmarking against internal and industry standards. PeopleAdmin Position Management provides the tools to help you build and sustain a fair and defensible compensation plan.
- Create an Audit Trail – PeopleAdmin Position Management captures all modifications to positions including what changed, who changed it, when it was changed and why. This historical archive is built without the significant paper trail associated with the cumbersome unreliable systems of the past. With access to current and historical position information, supervisor and employee position-related questions and requests can be handled with minimal HR intervention.
- Simplify Complex Processes – Human Resources, supervisors and employees can collaborate on the review and certification of position descriptions in a controlled and defensible environment. Supervisors or Department Managers can submit change requests including classifications changes, salary recommendations or job functions as positions evolve. Each action can have different approval processes to meet every institution’s unique needs.
- Increase the Effectiveness of Talent Acquisition – Hiring managers can easily convert existing positions into job requisitions when a position becomes vacant or a new position is needed. By leveraging an up-to -date and comprehensive position description, recruiters can ensure that the right qualifications and competencies are being targeted and compensation determinations are defensible.
- Deliver Industry-leading Reports and Metrics –PeopleAdmin Position Manager provides online, customizable reports including: budget analysis, compensation banding, organizational structure, benchmark factors, and position change management.
PeopleAdmin will be demonstrating Position Management at the CUPA-HR Annual Conference and Expo 2010 in New Orleans from September 20-22, as well as the 2010 IPMA-HR International Conference& Expo in Seattle, WA from October 2-6.
Founded in 2000, PeopleAdmin provides web-based Talent Management solutions uniquely designed for Higher Education, Government, and Non-profit organizations; including modules for applicant tracking, position management, and performance management. PeopleAdmin’s solutions enable clients to automate and simplify their hiring workflow, improve candidate communication and selection, drive compliance through their process, and improve reporting methods. Delivered through a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) model, PeopleAdmin solutions are rapidly deployed, easy-to-use and supported through a world-class customer service organization.
More than 600 leading Higher Education, Government, and Non-profit organizations throughout North America use PeopleAdmin solutions. PeopleAdmin has a diverse customer base that spans more than 45 states as well as Canada and includes city, county and state governments, colleges and universities, and research focused non-profit organizations. Some of PeopleAdmin’s prominent customers include the City of Austin, the Commonwealth of Virginia, Dartmouth College, Princeton University, The Scripps Research Institute, University of Chicago, University of Notre Dame, University of Oklahoma, and University of Pennsylvania.
PeopleAdmin has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in the US for four consecutive years, in addition to receiving the Stevie Award for outstanding customer service in 2009. In 2010, PeopleAdmin 7 was selected as a Stevie Award finalist for best new SaaS product.
For more information visit http://www.peopleadmin.com