We’re excited to be launching EntityManager 2.9, and are confident that these enhancements – based as they are on direct feedback from our users —will help our clients to achieve significant increases in both productivity and profitability.
Jersey City, NJ (PRWEB) September 23, 2010
CorpData LLC, provider of enterprise entity management and workflow solutions to the corporate formation and registered agent services industry, announced today the general availability of EntityManager 2.9, their web-based software solution that supports business formations and the registered agent industry.
CorpData's EntityManager is a web-based business process automation tool designed to help business formation and registered agent service providers drive process efficiencies that can decrease costs and increase revenues. EntityManager reduces time spent on routine tasks, reducing overhead and enabling a higher level of service. From entity formation and initial order placement to ongoing management, invoicing, and annual renewals, the EntityManager platform tracks critical information and responds to changes and deadlines.
The enhancements in this new release come in direct response to user feedback and add exciting new features to increase productivity, including:
- Enhanced User Interface. Drop-down menus and streamlined layout provide improved navigation, minimize page clutter, and reduce the number of clicks required for most actions.
- Added Browser Support. Provides greater consistency of “look and feel” across major browsers, including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Enhancements take full advantage of features built into these latest browsers.
- Improved Order Management. Simplifies placing of orders and specification of Foreign Qualifications, with workflow Wizards that can aid in setting-up custom services.
- Aggregation of Service Pricing. Enables the aggregation and/or breakdown of various service fees, state fees, taxes, etc., for more granularity in invoicing, including jurisdiction-specific and period-of-service fees.
- Enhanced Management of Invoice Reminders and Notifications. Provides full user control of the methods and frequency of invoicing and customer notifications, allowing multiple notification scenarios and enhanced management of “Past Due” reminders.
- Client-Level Payment Management. Provides enhanced reporting and payment functionality, allowing clients to view and pay outstanding invoices either individually or as a group.
- Invoice Templates and Document Management. Provides easy-to-use templates that can be completely customized, and automatically generates PDF Invoice documents.
- Enhanced Data Management. Enables links to existing records in Foreign Qualifications, along with new Data Export tools for Screens, Clients, Services, and Jurisdictions.
Says Misha Vaynshenker, CorpData’s president and CEO, "We’re excited to be launching EntityManager 2.9, and are confident that these enhancements — based as they are on direct feedback from our users — will help our clients to achieve significant increases in both productivity and profitability. Our goal continues to be to provide not only the best value in entity management workflow solutions, but also to demonstrate our strong client focus. Even more exciting enhancements are in the product development pipeline, and we know that each iteration helps us to solidify our position as the technology leader in this space."
CorpData, LLC, (http://www.corpdata.com) is a provider of entity management solutions for the corporate formation and registered agent services industry. Based in Jersey City, NJ, with technology development centers in Riga, Latvia, and Moscow, Russia, CorpData solutions enable workflow and customer relationship management for small and mid-sized businesses. For more information, visit their website at http://www.corpdata.com.
# # #