Not only do our codified delivery methods provide trial acceleration, but they also are designed to provide the lowest cost for clients at the best value.
Bannockburn, IL (Vocus) September 21, 2010
Advanced Clinical (AC), a leading provider of clinical research services, is accelerating clinical trials through codified delivery methodologies, tools and techniques.
On average, clinical trials last 30-42 percent longer than originally planned (Cutting Edge 2009). In addition, 50-60 percent of Phase III trials are canceled. Key insights that have arisen in many clinical professionals’ minds are: How do we ensure clinical trials are not only on time but also efficient and effective? How do we avoid paying too much for third party services? And, finally, how do we ensure success?
To ensure strong productivity in delivery of clinical trials and help clients deliver drugs to market faster and at the lowest cost, AC has analyzed clinical trial processes and identified specific ways to improve trial effectiveness and efficiency. AC uses codified key delivery methods, tools and assets that speed the delivery of a clinical trial at the lowest total cost of ownership while ensuring the highest probability of success. Delivery methods include:
- Collaborative Project and Resource Planning / Forecasting Method ensures the right resources are at the right place at the right time
- Team Integration Method ensures team chemistry and harmonization
- Risk Management Method ensures effective and efficient identification, assessment and mitigation of risks to avoid costly issues and being reactive
- Resource Management Method ensures low turnover and high productivity
- Knowledge Management and Continuous Learning Method ensures knowledge capture and adaptive learning style
- Value Management Method ensures expectations and goals are established and communicated and that a metrics system is in place to ensure delivery
- Quality Management Method ensures strong error-proofing
AC recently launched its proprietary Industry Leading R&D Performance (ILRDP) framework, which houses these clinical trial delivery methods. The methods are constantly refined based on leading practices within and outside the life sciences industry.
“We incorporate these methods into each phase of our clinical trial offerings to ensure the highest probability of success,” said Leo Sheridan, CEO of Advanced Clinical. “Not only do our codified delivery methods provide trial acceleration, but they also are designed to provide the lowest cost for clients at the best value.”
Melissa Lamb, Director of Data Management, added, “Clients like our clinical research functional outsourcing services because we are super fast and markedly accurate.”
About Advanced Clinical: Advanced Clinical provides consulting services, strategic sourcing (CRO), talent management, and technology solutions to the Life Sciences industry. With 15+ years of experience, Advanced Clinical is an established presence in the clinical research field, providing services specifically for Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device organizations. Advanced utilizes a value-based, “One Team” approach. To learn more, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
1200 Lakeside Drive
Bannockburn, IL 60015
# # #