New York, NY (PRWEB) September 23, 2010
The BPM-Xchange® EAI middleware is used for seamless synchronization of ARIS® EA and business process repositories with the Reporting Services tool. Reporting Services uses report templates with predefined data queries and sophisticated report layouts to supply high usability to business users.
The use of BI-technologies in this web-based solution simplifies reporting and lowers the costs for data analytics on the enterprise level. Report deliverables are generated on the server side using HTML, PDF, XML or Office output formats to be used further in Microsoft Excel® or Word®.
Alternatively, business users can directly access the reports online using Internet Explorer without any workstation deployment being needed. Organizations can distribute analytic reports to business users with no extra costs for end user licenses.
Being BI-based, this solution enables you to include data from a large variety of enterprise applications and business domains in Reporting Services.
In this manner, reports on business process models can be enhanced e.g. with process execution costs.
At this point, the concept “BI meets BPM” (as well as other enterprise modeling fields) is implemented.
The user interface for end users is built upon easy-to-use web technology using Internet Explorer and predefined report templates. They are parameterized for maximum flexibility. Report templates are predefined query masks. Thus, the user does not need to know about how the data must be structured and analyzed.
Costs reduction is archived through
- much lesser costs for deployment, distribution and employment of reports
- no extra costs for end user licenses
- lower efforts in report development compared to common report development with Java Script or Basic
- reduced efforts in report template maintenance and modifications
- no training efforts for end users and less training efforts for report developers
Strong benefits in using BPM-Xchange® Reporting Services:
- ready-to-run package as add-on for ARIS®
- BI-based solution allows for reporting on arbitrary combinations of enterprise modeling and operational data
- flexible and easy rights management
- easy-to-use web-based interface for consultants and business users
- zero deployment on end user workstations
- quick access to up-to-date enterprise analytic data
More details can be found at http://www.bpm-x.com/products/enterprise-process-model-reporting-.html
VP Product Management & Marketing
phone +49 (0) 6301 / 703-278
Business Innovation Center
BPM-X GmbH develops and markets the BPM-Xchange® product line as well as related professional services for the global EA and BPM market. BPM-Xchange® is an Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) software specialized in model, master- and metadata transformation. It offers the exchange of non-transactional data amongst a variety of tools, formats and methodologies, covering a wide range from standard to highly sophisticated requirements.
ARIS is a trademark of IDS Scheer AG, Germany.
# # #