The SoCal Awards has become the foremost event for the industry and we are honored to be recognized for our efforts in a wide range of categories by the very distinguished panel of judges
Newport Beach, CA (PRWEB) September 22, 2010
Leading homebuilder William Lyon Homes Southern California has been honored with an incredible 54 SoCal Awards finalist nominations in 23 prestigious categories, a recognition that affirms the company's ongoing success and prominence in the region's competitive development industry. The 2010 SoCal Awards is a joint awards program that showcases the SMC's of the BIA of Southern California; the winners will be announced on Saturday evening, October 23, during a gala Red Carpet Event at The Grove of Anaheim.
William Lyon Homes Southern California was nominated in the following categories:
- Consumers Choice Awards Los Angeles Region: ThreeSixty at South Bay
- Consumers Choice Awards San Diego Region: Blossom Grove, Pasado
- Consumers Choice Awards Orange County Region: Ivy
- Best Logo Design: Blossom Grove, Mirasol
- Best Graphic Continuity: Blossom Grove
- Best Brochure: Blossom Grove, Mirasol, ThreeSixty at South Bay
- Best Direct Mail - Print Only: Opening Doors in San Diego Grand Opening
- Best Eblast Campaign: Buyer Retention Program, Get Your Move On Campaign
- Best Banner Ad Campaign: ThreeSixty at South Bay, Get Your Move On Campaign, ThreeSixty at South Bay/You Own You Rock Campaign
- Best Overall Internet Campaign: Get Your Move On Campaign, ThreeSixty at South Bay/You Own You Rock Campaign
- Best Special Promotion: ThreeSixty at South Bay/You Own You Rock Campaign, Get Your Move On Campaign
- Best Website for a Builder or Community: http://www.lyonmirasol.com
- Best Interactive Point of Sale Experience: Blossom Grove, Mirasol
- Best Signage: Pasado, Mirasol, Blossom Grove, ThreeSixty at South Bay
- Best Landscape Design: Pasado, Mirasol
- Best Outdoor Living Space: ThreeSixty at South Bay
- Best Interior Merchandising of a Model: ThreeSixty at South Bay/The Flats Plan 1, Pasado/Plan 2
- Best Product Design of a Single-Family Detached Home: Pasado/Plan 2, Mirasol/Plan 2
- Best Product Design of an Attached Home Plan: ThreeSixty at South Bay/The Flats Plan 1
- Best Product Design of an Attached Community: Ivy, ThreeSixty at South Bay/The Flats
- Community of the Year Attached:Ivy, ThreeSixty at South Bay
- Community of the Year Detached over $600,000: Pasado, Blossom Grove, Mirasol
- Million Dollar Sales Awards: 12 William Lyon Homes' Sales Counselors
"The SoCal Awards has become the foremost event for the industry and we are honored to be recognized for our efforts in a wide range of categories by the very distinguished panel of judges," said Brian Doyle, Division President for William Lyon Homes Southern California. "Many different elements determine the success of any new community and we are fortunate to collaborate with exceptional consultants and team members whose talent and vision continue to deliver a great product for William Lyon Homes year after year. I would like to thank everyone from the architects to the designers who worked so diligently and creatively on our Orange County, San Diego and Los Angeles neighborhoods who made these wonderful nominations possible. I would also like to personally congratulate 12 of our dedicated sales counselors who have been recognized in the prestigious category of 'Million Dollar Sales Awards.'"
Encompassing all facets of new-home marketing and merchandising, the 2010 SoCal Awards competition provides for entry opportunities in product design, model complex landscaping, interior merchandising, sales office design, logo design, graphics, brochures, signage, advertisements, overall advertising campaigns, special promotions, and internet marketing.
Smart consumers know that it matters who their builder is, and William Lyon Homes means it when they say that they put themselves into their homes. That's because they build each and every home as if it were their own. They've earned a solid track record for constructing homes throughout the West since 1954.
To learn more about William Lyon Homes Southern California neighborhoods and their desirable locations, please visit http://www.lyonhomes.com.
# # #