"GPS-Wireless offers the industry's best market information and networking."
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 27, 2010
The top wireless carriers, software manufacturers and equipment vendors will discuss the newest location markets at GPS-Wireless 2010, Oct. 5 at San Francisco's Moscone Center. GPS-Wireless 2010, a preconference event at CTIA Enterprise and Applications, allows attendees to assess the best new technology and what niches will succeed and experience top industry networking.
GPS-Wireless 2010, in its 14th year, offers panels and presentations from 30 current market experts who will show you how to profit in this economy. Speakers include Sprint, Verizon, Nokia, Twitter, TripAdvisor, MapQuest, NAVTEQ, TCS, and many others.
GPS-Wireless 2010's hosted one-and-a-half hour reception, sponsored by NAVTEQ and TCS, offers tabletop displays and is known as the industry's best networking event.
Planning to go to CTIA or are interested? The low $395 admission price includes full conference attendance and access to CTIA's show floor, keynotes and other events.
This year's market drivers include personal location information integrated into local search, connections between where a person is and locations of friends (social networks), places (check-in applications) and offers such as coupons, deals, location-based advertising.
Some new questions to be answered at GPS-Wireless 2010:
– Is Navigation becoming part of the Infrastructure, or still driving the market?
– Is where a consumer is driving in their car still an important part of the location equation?
– Where are digital maps going?
– What are the hottest social networking, local search and location-based advertising markets and companies?
– Who are the major players in enterprise and government markets--and who are they partnering with?
– How is insurance telematics shaping the market?
– What is the fate and future of navigation?
– Who is investing in companies/markets?
– Platforms, where are they going? What are their intentions?
– What are the new technologies and applications that will drive the market in the next years?
Only a few sponsorship opportunities and tabletop displays are still available. Please contact us at info(at)gps-wireless(dot)com. Hurry as sponsorships and exhibit opportunities sell out each year. Affordable exhibit opportunities start at $495. This is a great opportunity to get maximum exposure at CTIA in front of a blue-chip crowd.
Synergy Systems is the official sponsor of the conference program. GPS World magazine is the official media sponsor. NeuStar is the sponsor of the networking refreshment breaks.
Go to http://www.gps-wireless.com for more information and to register.
# # #