As a company USJade is committed to our customers' success
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) September 24, 2010
USJade Corp, a global systems integration and consulting firm, highlighted it's suite of Oracle-based services and solutions at Oracle OpenWorld 2010 for the 5th consecutive year in a row. With over a decade of helping customers leverage their Oracle Application and Technology investments, their service offerings have a solid reputation for helping clients reduce cycle times, improve business process efficiencies, increase cost-effectiveness, integrate, manage, and report information, and transition to "next-generation" Oracle technology.
Providing mission-critical business solutions and delivering cost effective, revenue-impacting results, OpenWorld allowed USJade a platform to connect with the larger Oracle community. Among the Oracle-based industry solutions USJade demonstrated at OpenWorld were:
- R12 Implementation & Upgrade Services - End-to-end project based implementation of Oracle applications, with deep industry focus, from strategy and roadmap through deployment, training and post production support.
- Oracle E-Business Suite - ERP, CRM, Edge Applications implementation, upgrade and support.
- Oracle Business Intelligence & BI Applications - Spanning multiple industries, encompassing best practices combined with an efficient, cost-effective approach. Services include OBIEE, BI Apps and Hyperion.
- Service Oriented-architecture (SOA) - With leading industry, process and technical expertise, USJade helps businesses leverage SOA to achieve high performance.
- Oracle Accelerate - Industry best practices, supporting business flows, enabling customers to relate their business requirements to the Oracle E-Business Suite solution.
"As a company USJade is committed to our customers' success," said Randy Chinn, EVP and Global Delivery Manager at USJade. "We were therefore proud that our customer Cortina-Systems was invited to present their Oracle R12 success story at Oracle OpenWorld this year," Randy continued. "OpenWorld provides a unique platform for USJade and our customers to come together and highlight our joint-success with other business leaders and our peers."
"Oracle OpenWorld provides an excellent opportunity to network with our customers and partners, meet with business leaders and innovators, and connect with attendees," said Karan Yaramada, President and CEO at USJade. "USJade is happy to participate in our 5th consecutive year as an exhibitor. As an Oracle Platinum Partner we continuously enhance our knowledge of Oracle products, and this event provides a valuable vehicle to do that."
About USJade Corp
USJade is a global IT services firm and a leading provider of comprehensive IT services to medium and large businesses. The company provides complete IT solutions for system design, architecture, application and technology implementation, systems integration, support and maintenance, disaster recovery, hosting and managed services, and offshore sustaining services. With domain knowledge, industry expertise and cutting edge business strategy and IT capabilities, USJade is committed to delivering world-class solutions, and has a successful track record of exceeding customers' expectations. USJade Corp. is SAS 70 Type II Certified, a Platinum Oracle Partner, an Oracle Accelerate Solution Provider, and also shares partnership alliances with Microsoft, SunGard®, Mercury Technology Group, Human Concepts and others.
USJade is headquartered in San Jose, California, with offices in Boston, MA, Pune and Hyderabad India, Israel and China. More information about USJade Corp. can be found at http://www.usjadecorp.com.
To schedule an interview with one of USJade's Oracle Solutions leaders, please contact Rosan Primeau at 408-250-5370.
# # #