Short Hills, NJ (PRWEB) September 27, 2010
As the leading consultancy and analyst firm focused exclusively on the eCommerce technology industry, FitForCommerce (http://www.fitforcommerce.com) will be on hand at the Shop.org 2010 Annual Summit (http://www.shop.org) to offer insight, knowledge and guidance to retailers to help them find the most effective solutions for a range of common eCommerce needs and make the most of their time at the show.
For the third consecutive year, Shop.org, a division of NRF, chose FitForCommerce to power the on-site EXPO Hall Tour & Info Desk for attendees in the 150,000 foot EXPO Hall. With 180 eCommerce solution exhibitors in attendance, FitForCommerce consultants will help retailers more effectively navigate the show floor and identify the best-fit eCommerce investments including eCommerce and mobile commerce platforms, eMarketing, eMerchandising and back office solutions. FitForCommerce will also equip attendees with key trends, benchmarks, best practices, checklists, floor maps, and tips and hints for success.
“We are in the unique position to offer a truly unbiased opinion to online retailers,” Bernardine Wu, FitForCommerce’s Founder and CEO. “Whether an attendee is looking to upgrade just one element of their eCommerce business or rework their entire online strategy, our team of consultants knows how to guide retailers and is well-versed in the market. They can help retailers make efficient use of their time at the conference, given its wonderful yet overwhelming variety.”
Leveraging its experience advising hundreds of online retailers and eCommerce providers, FitForCommerce will offer guidance to show attendees through a variety of formats, including:
- Info/Help Desk - FitForCommerce consultants will be at the help desk, located at the EXPO Hall entrance, to guide attendees to exhibitors and answer retailer questions regarding solutions that may be the right fit to effectively address their eCommerce business pain points.
- Group Tours - Helping attendees make the most of their time at the show, FitForCommerce consultants will lead group tours of the exhibitor booths, answering questions and providing guidance on eCommerce solutions and vendors.
- White Glove Tours - Offering in-depth, one-on-one consultations to help diagnose eCommerce pain points and identify multiple solutions, FitForCommerce’s “White Glove Tours” will help retailers diagnose and identify their needs and narrow down the vast array of eCommerce solutions presented at the show, and identify multiple solutions.
- “The Doctor is In” - Live, on-site web consultations to help attendees diagnose potential issues and provide recommendations for alternative eCommerce solutions.
- Roundtable Discussions - FitForCommerce will host two retailer-only roundtables during the show, “Choosing an eCommerce Platform” and “Building and Managing an eCommerce Team”.
Often referred to as an eCommerce “matchmaker,” FitForCommerce connects online retailers with best-fit eCommerce technology solutions and providers based on a rigorous requirements and selection process. Shop.org attendees can also visit FitForCommerce at booth #110 to consult with a team of eCommerce experts and learn more about their offerings.
Sixty-seven percent of eCommerce projects end in failure due to poor planning or choice in solution. Working to bring that percentage down on a case-by-case basis, FitForCommerce has established itself as the leading boutique eCommerce consultancy by helping hundreds of online and multichannel retailers and manufacturers make informed eCommerce investment decisions. Using years of experience, state-of-the-art tools, strategic diligence and tactical planning, FitForCommerce helps retailers define business and technical requirements and find their "best fit" technology solutions - including eCommerce platforms, back-end systems and critical points solutions including mobile. eCommerceKnowHow.com, managed by FitForCommerce, is the eCommerce industry’s most comprehensive knowledge base and educational resource. For additional information, please visit http://www.FitForCommerce.com and http://www.eCommerceKnowHow.com.
# # #