Burlingame, CA (PRWEB) September 27, 2010
TellApart (http://www.tellapart.com/), a leading customer data platform that enables online retailers to provide dynamic retargeted advertisements to valued customers, today announced that Josh McFarland, Founder and CEO, will join his client, Matt Lindenberg, Associate Director of Marketing for Diapers.com at the Shop.org Annual Summit for a roundtable season entitled “Can Retargeting Yield New Revenue?” to be held on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 2:15pm CT.
- McFarland will join Lindenberg to present a customer case study and discuss the principles of retargeting. TellApart currently drives a tremendous number of sales and visits for Diapers through its Transactional Retargeting application. The roundtable will focus on how retargeting works and why it has been such a successful customer acquisition channel for Diapers.
- In August, TellApart showed over 8M impressions to Diapers customers, earning over a 3% user click-through rate -- a rate previously unheard of in display advertising. The users who clicked on these ads were also of extraordinarily high quality, with a post-click conversion rate of over 5%. Approximately 35% were first time buyers, and on average, 40% of TellApart-driven Diapers.com customers return to purchase again within 90 days.
- The panel will share real-life experiences and reveal insider tips on how leading online retailers are using retargeting to increase their sales.
- TellApart’s customers include some of the largest e-commerce sites in the world, including: Diapers.com, eBags, CSN Stores, Hayneedle.
- About TellApart: http://www.tellapart.com/
- About Shop.org: http://www.shop.org/summit10
- About Josh McFarland: http://www.tellapart.com/who_we_are
- TellApart on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tellapart
TellApart, founded in 2009 by Josh McFarland and Mark Ayzenshtat, is an e-commerce customer data platform that helps online retailers “tell apart” their high value prospects and customers by unifying customer data and applying machine learning-backed predictive models to determine each users’ Customer Quality Score. Transactional Retargeting is one of the first applications on the TellApart platform, and several of the most prominent and largest companies in online retail have used it to drive tremendous success, including: eBags, Diapers.com, CSN Stores, and Hayneedle (formerly NetShops). TellApart is backed by Greylock Partners and many prominent personal investors. Its headquarters are based in Burlingame, CA.
Shop.org is a division of the National Retail Federation with exclusive focus to provide a forum for retail executives to share information, lessons-learned, new perspectives, insights and intelligence about online and cross-channel retailing. This year’s event will take place from September 27-29, 2010 at the Gaylord Texan Hotel and Convention Center in Dallas, Texas.
# # #