Altadena, CA (PRWEB) September 27, 2010
Perfect Market, an Idealab company that enables online publishers to compete in the search economy by creating value from their pre-existing content, today announced that CEO Julie Schoenfeld is a Startup Battlefield judge at TechCrunch Disrupt 2010.
- The Startup Battlefield is a tournament-style launch platform where 24 startups will demo their products and in an effort to impress the audience and panel of experts over multiple rounds of competition.
- Schoenfeld will join an expert panel of judges to mentor and judge startups on product, business models, team, design and usability and more.
- Prior to Perfect Market, Julie was a founding member and CEO of two other successful venture-backed startups. Julie was president-CEO of OEwaves Inc. from its creation in 2000 to February 2007 and she remains active on OEwaves’ board of directors.
- About Perfect Market: @perfectmarket; http://www.perfectmarket.com
- About Julie Schoenfeld: @shoenfeldj; http://perfectmarket.com/about-us/julie_schoenfeld
- About TechCrunch Disrupt 2010:http://disrupt.techcrunch.com/2010-sf/
About Perfect Market, Inc.:
Perfect Market, Inc. helps professional publishers with revenue relevancy tools that help them create, distribute and monetize their content more effectively online. Perfect Market, a spin out of Idealab, builds on Idealab's achievements in the search industry such as its creation of the paid search model through Overture Services, acquired by Yahoo! in 2003. Perfect Market, Inc. is based in Altadena, CA.
About TechCrunch Disrupt:
TechCrunch Disrupt is a three-day, single-track conference and startup competition to immerse you in the debate about what’s changing in technology right now, what’s causing it and what we need to do about it to survive and thrive in real time.
# # #