(PRWeb UK) September 29, 2010
Common Purpose is hosting an event featuring a line-up of eight high profile speakers who will highlight the opportunities, challenges and essential qualities of leaders working internationally from East to West, and vice versa.
The event will take place in London on 5 October 2010 and features the following speakers:
- Dame Amelia Fawcett - Chairman, Pensions First
- Shirlene Goldsbrough - Respiratory Product Stream Director, GlaxoSmithKline
- Peter Kulloi - Hungarian Investment Banker & Philanthropist
- Rupert Mingay - Head of Capital Management, Standard Chartered Bank
- Greg Mulligan - Head of International Treasury, Bank of America
- Khuloud Al Nuwais - Director, Emirates Foundation
- Chris Mathias - Indian Venture Capitalist & Philanthropist
- Dr. Indu Shahani - Sheriff of Mumbai & Principal of H. R. College of Commerce & Economics, University of Mumbai
Common Purpose’s International Director, Adirupa Sengupta, said: “This one-day event will provide people in international leadership positions with a chance to hear and share what different global regions have in common, how they contrast with one another, what leaders struggle with and hopefully in many cases, what are the secrets of success.”
The East West event will take place as Common Purpose prepares to launch its first courses in Hong Kong and will soon commence its delivery of the UK-India Future Leaders Network.
The organisation’s Chief Executive Officer, Julia Middleton, and International Director, Adirupa Sengupta, are available for interview.