The "Coalition of Seven", plus Gail Lightfoot for US Senate.
San Rafael, CA (PRWEB) September 29, 2010
The USParliament.org, a coalition of Americans united for the purpose of establishing truly representative government, endorsement for the November 2, 2010 election in California. For peace, good will and cooperation through a democratic all party system called Proportional Representation (PR), vote for the "Coalition of Seven plus One"
- Chelene Nightingale [Constitution Independent] for Governor
- Diane Templin [American Independent] for Attorney General
- Pamela Brown [Libertarian] for Lt. Governor
- Karen Martinez [Peace and Freedom] for Controller
- Christina Tobin [Independent] for Secretary of State
- Debra Reiger [Peace and Freedom] for Treasurer
- Dina Padilla [Peace and Freedom] for Insurance Commissioner
- Plus Gail Lightfoot [Libertarian] for US Senate
In addition, be sure to vote YES on Proposition 19
See the e-ballots "Tie Breaker #2" at the US Parliament's forum posts.
For fast, reliant, and consistent results, try the new, free web search engine GoNott.com