Venice, California (PRWEB) September 30, 2010
Baby Einstein, an award-winning leader of infant products, has announced the introduction of a new collection of toy and gear products designed to bring the colors, textures, sights and sounds of the world to babies and their parents.
Ranging from interactive plush to a new jumper, the products will hit shelves nationwide this summer and bring to life beautiful classical music, art, language and nature.
"Seeing the world through a baby's eyes and developing trusted products that truly engage baby are the inspirations behind this new line," said Susan McLain, vice president and general manager for The Baby Einstein Company (http://www.babyeinstein.com/ ). "The new products feature the real world imagery, classical music, engaging colors and multiple languages that together make Baby Einstein products (http://www.babyeinstein.com/en/products/product_list/ ) unique and loved."
The new products include:
- The Baby Einstein Jumper which is based on an award-winning colorful design and features a marquee musical piano with three languages, a mirror, teething toy, sun stalk and 'Secure Support Seat' with a higher back to support smaller babies. The Jumper folds easily and features a 360 degree swivel.
- The Touch & Explore Discovery Book, which is an electronic interactive baby book (http://www.babyeinstein.com/en/products/product_list/category/books.html?sort ) that encourages dialogue and language discovery with lights and classical melodies.
- A Lights & Melodies Activity Phone that includes melodies from the new Baby Einstein World of Music DVD.
- Shapes & Numbers Discovery Cards that help introduce shapes & numbers through everyday objects. The Discovery cards easily attach to carriers, strollers and car seats and feature 3 languages: English, Spanish and French.
- A new World of Colors Peacock with multi-textured activity feathers, teethable textures, a crinkle bead chaser, squeaker and baby-safe mirror for self discovery.
- Three plush Baby Einstein Press & Play Pals that introduce baby to music and instruments.
The Baby Einstein Company partnered with toy company Kids II on the creation of the new products.
About The Baby Einstein Company
The Baby Einstein Company, LLC, is the award-winning creator of the infant media category. The company is known for its best-selling Baby Einstein brand of baby DVDs (http://www.babyeinstein.com/en/products/product_list/category/dvds.html?sort ), books, music CDs and toys specifically designed for babies and toddlers, from birth to 2 years old. Baby Einstein products bring the arts and humanities to parents and babies through real-world images, music re-orchestrated for infant ears and puppet shows.
In 2005, the company launched Little Einsteins specifically for the preschool market. Headquartered in Burbank, CA, The Baby Einstein Company is a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company.
The Baby Einstein Company, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Baby Einstein is a trademark of the Baby Einstein Company, LLC. EINSTEIN is a trademark of The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Baby Einstein Company PR contact:
340 Main St., Suite 200
Venice, CA 90291