GraphExpo is a great opportunity for us to meet with so many of our customers and show them the latest innovations face-to-face
(PRWEB) September 29, 2010
Datatech SmartSoft Inc., is unveiling exciting new features for PressWise, its Print Workflow Software, at GraphExpo 2010, which runs in Chicago from October 3rd - 6th.
PressWise offers a single web-based platform with all the tools required to manage a growing print business, including Web2Ship Storefronts, Estimating, Order Management,Print Production Automation, Shipping and Fulfillment, and Mail Processing. It was designed as an alternative to purchasing or developing separate software systems for Web Storefronts, Print Workflow Management, Print-Specific MIS and Mail Preparation.
“Our customers play a significant role in the development of PressWise .” said Eric Wold, Vice President, Datatech SmartSoft. “We work tirelessly to make sure that new features and enhancements not only help our customers capture more jobs, but also let them process those jobs more efficiently by improving their print workflow and throughput. GraphExpo is a great opportunity for us to meet with so many of them and show them the latest innovations face-to-face.”
New features to be shown at GraphExpo 2010 include:
1. Expanded API for simple integration of custom storefronts into the PressWise system, providing a robust production back-end for those printers who are satisfied with their current customized web storefront solution. PressWise already offers support for off-the-shelf third-party storefront products such as Saepio, OPS, Pageflex and more.
2. Enhanced Estimating Tools – including support for work-and-turn offset estimating.
3. New Web Storefront features include the ability to set up User Groups for improved user management within larger groups or users in multiple locations. Additionally, the new user profile-driven templating feature can pre-populate data and images within your customers’ print orders based on their individual profiles.
4. Expanded Auto-proofing designed to increase printer efficiencies during prepress by letting customers select and generate their own proofs.
5. New Accounting Tools include expanded support for multiple tax districts and more.
Datatech SmartSoft will be demonstrating PressWise at Booth 967. To find out more about PressWise, or to schedule a one-on-one product demo at GraphExpo, please visit http://www.PressWise.com.
About Datatech SmartSoft, Inc.
Datatech SmartSoft has been creating innovative software solutions since 1995. They provide desktop and enterprise-level solutions for postal address correction, postal discounts, and print workflow management. Their products include the award-winning AccuMail® postal address correction software, the all-in-one address quality and postal presorting solution, SmartAddresser 5™, real-time address validation and keystroke savings software for data entry, AccuMail Verify, and the end-to-end print workflow solution, PressWise. Datatech SmartSoft is a privately held company with offices in Agoura Hills, Santa Barbara, Philadelphia and Montreal. Visit http://www.smartsoftusa.com for more information.
PressWise is an end-to-end Print Workflow solution. Developed over 5 years of rigorous in-shop testing and live use, PressWise comes complete with robust features such as web ordering, unlimited templates, estimating, quoting, order processing, workflow management, complete shipping integration, fulfillment and the ability to integrate with most existing back-end accounting or print MIS. For more information, visit http://www.presswise.com.