We look forward to building a long-term, successful collaboration with our partners that provides tremendous value to them, to our mutual customers, and to all of our stakeholders.
Wakefield, MA (PRWEB) September 30, 2010
Panviva Inc., the leading provider of solutions for real-time desktop guidance, today announced the launch of their new global partner program. Due to the company’s global growth and rapid adoption in new markets, Panviva is expanding its reach to add greater geographic coverage, vertically-oriented domain expertise and partners who can provide value-added services. This is a comprehensive program that includes process consulting companies, OEM and channel partners, and resellers.
Customers describe Panviva’s flagship product, SupportPoint®, as a mission-critical application that delivers dramatic cost reductions and self-sustaining improvements to every area of the business. The SupportPoint system is breakthrough technology that helps desktop users navigate step-by-step through every process and procedure no matter how many or how complicated the applications and information sources involved. Unlike any other solution on the market, the guidance is role-specific and context aware: it provides just the guidance the user needs at each step, in real-time. Like a GPS for a car, the system knows exactly where the user is going and responds with fast, accurate and actionable instructions.
SupportPoint is backed by a proven-methodology for developing information systems that delivers easily accessible and digestible content in real-time. It is further enhanced by social feedback mechanisms that ensure system content is always accurate and that employees are very involved in the improvement process. As a result, the system improves continuously and the benefits are always enforced and sustained. According to customers, SupportPoint is a “must have” application which is non-invasive, quick to deploy and provides an ROI in just a few months.
New Partner Program to Extend Reach, Industry Expertise and Services
“We believe that our global partner program sets up wins for everyone. It enables us to extend the benefits of real-time desktop guidance solutions to a broader range of customers worldwide, and it will provide our world-class partners with a competitive differentiator, a source of increased revenue, and new reasons for their customers to be satisfied,” said Stephen Pappas, Vice President Global Sales at Panviva. “We look forward to building a long-term, successful collaboration with our partners that provides tremendous value to them, to our mutual customers, and to all of our stakeholders.”
OEM and Channel Partner Benefits
- SupportPoint embedded in partner applications provides a highly-differentiated solution
- Makes partner applications very easy to use – means faster adoption rates with less technical support
- Accelerates customer ROI and helps to build better business cases
- Improves share and control of the desktop and expands virally into other applications within the customer base
Process-Oriented Consulting Partner Benefits
- SupportPoint is ideally suited as foundation for process improvement initiatives – Lean, Six Sigma and other
- Provides a sustainable delivery mechanism that prevents rollback
- Includes built-in feedback mechanisms to ensure that improvement is not only sustainable but also continuous
- Facilitates ease of use and greatly minimizes training issues and resistance to systems change
Reseller Partner Benefits
- Creates high value-added service opportunities
- Offers an entirely new category of application to extend to customer base
- Improves share and control of the desktop and expands virally into other application areas
For all partners the Panviva Global Partner Program will deliver ongoing product and sales training; provide access to sales and marketing materials, and back them up with Panviva support and personalized service.
Organizations interested in learning more or becoming a member of Panviva’s Global Partner Program may fill out a Partners’ Program Application online or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Panviva is the developer of SupportPoint, the world’s leading Business Process Guidance system (a real-time desktop guidance system.) Over 200,000 users in 37 countries rely on SupportPoint daily to guide them through complex processes and policies in real time. Among Panviva’s customers are BUPA, Medibank, Health New England, BT, HP, Caterpillar, National Australia Bank and Fosters, who use SupportPoint to reduce operating costs while improving performance and compliance. For further information, please visit http://www.panviva.com.
Panviva, the Panviva logo and SupportPoint are trademarks of Panviva Pty Ltd. All other brands may be trademarks of their respective owners.