Los Angeles (PRWEB) September 30, 2010
ExpenseCloud, a leading online expense management solution developed by App7, Inc., today announced that it is now available on the Intuit App Center. Registered Intuit users can add ExpenseCloud to their portfolio of applications risk-free, adding seamless synchronization of employee expenses with QuickBooks® financial software versions 2009 and later. With the solutions integrated, small businesses can easily manage the entire expense reporting process online, helping to reduce operation costs, manual entry and the time it takes to reimburse an employee.
“More than four million businesses rely on QuickBooks to manage their company finances. Joining the Intuit App Center was a natural extension to our product strategy,” stated Eric Sikola, CEO and founder of App7. “The integration eliminates time-consuming manual entry and helps ensure the accuracy of employee reimbursement and general ledger recording.”
By adding ExpenseCloud, Intuit QuickBooks users will see the following benefits:
- Reimburse and export employee, customer or vendor expenses with one click of a button
- Automatic check creation for employee reimbursement or client invoices
- Daily import of expenses directly from 4,800 worldwide credit card and bank providers
- iPhone, BlackBerry or Android mobile applications to log cash expenditures, snap pictures of receipts and edit existing credit card expenses
- Auto-generated weekly expense reports for employees, saving manual entry and time
- Stored digital receipt images for IRS purposes
- Easy QuickBooks export
- Allows manager approval online, including the forwarding of expense reports to accounting firms or bookkeeping services for reimbursement
- Offers administrative capabilities for central billing, as well as adding and managing users
- QuickBooks “Chart of Accounts” import and synchronization
“We are delighted to have the ExpenseCloud solution join the Intuit App Center,” said Alex Chriss, director of the Intuit Partner Platform. “Expense management is a common request we receive from our QuickBooks customers. Having the two solutions fully integrated mitigates the risks of incorrect data-entry and saves companies valuable time when reimbursing employees or clients.”
Registered Intuit App Center users can try the ExpenseCloud solution risk-free by visiting http://workplace.intuit.com/appcenter/moreInfo.aspx?AppID=3351
ExpenseCloud is developed by App7, an award-winning expense management solution utilized by thousands of worldwide businesses to streamline their expense reporting process. ExpenseCloud supports 79% of the U.S. smartphone market, as well as 4,800 worldwide bank and credit card providers (to import expenses and capture receipts). Now, small businesses can manage internal company approvals entirely online, including the storage of IRS-documented receipts. Employees using ExpenseCloud will find user friendly iPhone, BlackBerry, and Android applications for on-the-go expense and receipt capture. The company has built seamless integrations with programs such as QuickBooks, NetSuite, and FreshBooks to further simplify and fully automate the expense management process. Financed by angel investors, App7 is a privately held company located in Los Angeles, CA. For more information, visit http://expensecloud.com or follow us on Twitter @expensecloud.
Intuit, the Intuit logo, and QuickBooks, among others, are registered trademarks and/or registered service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. For free trials and promotions, please see the websites listed above for the terms, conditions, and restrictions related to such offers.
# # #