After five years of consecutive growth, Netformx is poised to accelerate its leadership in the marketplace
Santa Clara (Vocus) September 30, 2010
Netformx, a global leader in telecom network design and proposal generation platforms, has appointed Steve Bamberger as chief operating officer (COO). The nineteen-year communications industry veteran will oversee the company’s global field operations, which includes sales, marketing and customer services.
- Bamberger came to Netformx in September 2010 from Oracle Communications, where he was vice president of North American sales. In this position, he managed Oracle’s BSS, OSS and service delivery platform businesses throughout the United States and Canada.
- Earlier in his career, Bamberger spent seven years with Accenture working with the world's leading communications service providers. Following that, he spent twelve years with Silicon Valley software companies, and held executive positions in sales, marketing, and business development with Clarify (now Amdocs), Cygent (now Convergys), Vitria Technology and Siebel Systems.
- “After five years of consecutive growth, Netformx is poised to accelerate its leadership in the marketplace,” said Steve Bamberger, COO, Netformx. “There is significant untapped demand for Netformx’ solutions. I look forward to expanding our reach through network equipment manufacturers, systems integrators and service providers and to helping our customers be successful.”
- “We are pleased to welcome Steve to the Netformx management team,” said Ittai Bareket, CEO, Netformx. “As the company further cements its leadership position in network design and solution management, Steve’s strong industry experience and proven leadership skills will be of significant value to the company.”
- Learn more about DesignXpert, Netformx’s integrated desktop platform for discovery, design, configuration, quoting and proposing integrated communications network solutions.
- Netformx is attending, speaking and participating in a TM Forum Catalyst project at Management World Americas, taking place November 9-11, 2010 in Orlando, Florida. For a meeting and one-on-one demonstration of DesignXpert or its TM Forum Catalyst project, please contact sales(at)netformx(dot)com, or visit the company in Forumville.
Netformx, Steve Bamberger, Ittai Bareket, DesignXpert, TM Forum, Management World Americas
Netformx automates the end-to-end process of designing networks and enables collaborative workflows within and across organizations. Service providers, systems integrators and manufacturers worldwide use the company’s award-winning solutions to transform enterprise customer requirements into deployable network solutions.
Today, at least 25,000 networking design and sales professionals at AT&T, Bell Canada, Sprint, Verizon, Mountain West Telecom, CenturyLink, HP Network Solution Group, Orange Business, Swisscom, Dimension Data, Belgacom and many others use Netformx’s products. The company’s equipment vendor partners include Cisco, Juniper, Avaya, TrippLite, Adtran, APC, Belden, Plantronics, ShoreTel and TerraWave Solutions, among others.
Founded in 1994, Netformx is headquartered in California’s Silicon Valley. More information can be found at http://www.netformx.com.