Nashville, TN (Vocus) September 30, 2010
Frankfurt – Ingram Content Group Inc. executives will be discussing book industry trends at diverse and timely events next week at the Frankfurt Book Fair.
In addition to the organized discussions, attendees of the fair are invited to visit with Ingram associates on Stand 8.0 #M902. To learn more about these sessions visit, http://www.ingramcontent.com/MRKNG/2010/51674/51674_Frankfurt.html
Ingram Content Group will be presenting at both the Frankfurt Book Fair and the EDItEUR Supply Chain Seminar 2010.
- Marcus Woodburn, Ingram’s Vice President, Digital Products, will discuss Keys to Optimizing Your Digital Strategy at EDItEUR’s 32nd annual Supply Chain Seminar, Hall 4.2, Room Dimension, on Tuesday, October 5th as part of the day long program.
Ingram Content Group leaders will be participating in Frankfurt Book Fair Hot Spots. From mobile apps to content management, e-book distribution to educational software, the sessions Ingram Content Group have created for the Hot Spot venues are designed specifically to educate publishing professionals on the potential of digital opportunity, and the tools needed to be successful in navigating digital content delivery models.
- Andrew Weinstein, Ingram’s Vice President and General Manager, Retail Solutions, will speak at the Devices Hot Spot, Tuesday, October 6, at 10:00am in Hall 8.0. His topic: E-book Trends and Technology: Adapting and Winning.
- Marcus Woodburn, Vice President, Digital Products, will appear at 4:45pm, Tuesday at the Information Management Hot Spot presenting Joining the Digital Revolution Without Losing Your Head, in Hall 4.2.
- William Chesser, Vice President, Sales, Vital Source Technologies will discuss Electronic Textbooks: An Abundant New Media Channel, 10:00am on Wednesday, October 7, Education Hot Spot, Hall 4.2.
- Mark Ouimet, Vice President and General Manager, Ingram Publisher Services, will present at the Publishing Services Hot Spot in Hall 4.0 Wednesday at 4:15pm. Mark will present Taming the Supply Chain.
- Paul Williams, Content Acquisition Account Manager will be participating in the Organisation for Economic Cooperation Development closed member session providing an overview of Ingram’s print-on-demand book manufacturing and distribution expertise at the session Digital Printing, both Short-Run and On-Demand, Tuesday, October 5, Hall 9.01, Room Logo/Genius.
Ingram Content Group Inc. provides a broad range of physical and digital services to the book industry. Ingram’s operating units are Ingram Book Company, Lightning Source Inc., Ingram Digital, Ingram Periodicals Inc., Ingram International Inc., Ingram Library Services Inc., Spring Arbor Distributors Inc., Ingram Publisher Services Inc., Tennessee Book Company LLC, Coutts Information Services, and Ingram Marketing Group Inc. For more information, visit http://www.ingramcontent.com.
Contact: Keel Hunt 615.321.3110