"Whether a merchant is in the market for a new ecommerce platform or switching from an existing shopping cart provider, we are quite confident that—once they take our ecommerce solution for a test drive—the choice will be very, very clear,"
Bridgeport, CT (PRWEB) October 18, 2010
GoECart, the leading provider of on-demand ecommerce solutions for internet retailers, today announced the launch of a new online demo store to showcase the latest features of the company's ecommerce platform, which includes rich support for all leading social media sites and technologies.
Available immediately, merchants are able to test drive the platform's social media and hundreds of other features via the software's intuitive web based administration panel and see the results on the storefront live and in real time.
GoECart's CEO, Manish Chowdhary, said, "We are very excited about the launch of our new demo store. Our demo site really does great job at showcasing our commitment to help merchants be more successful online featuring GoECart's latest integration with social media networks like FaceBook®, Twitter™ and ShareThis®."
Among the social media technologies supported by GoECart’s ecommerce platform are FaceBook "Like" and "Share" button integration, Twitter’s Tweet integration, and ShareThis and AddThis social bookmarking integration. GoECart also provides support for blogs (merchants can easily add a blog to their online storefront using the software), product ratings and reviews, product feedback, Tell-a-Friend functionality, RSS (really simple syndication) news feeds, videos and rich media, as well as wish lists and unlimited favorites lists.
In addition to the new social media features, merchants are encouraged to test drive other features of the GoECart ecommerce platform using the free demo site. Some highlights include:
- A ground-breaking Intelligent SEO™ capability that automatically optimizes web pages in the storefront for display in the major search engines like Google™, Yahoo!®, and Microsoft® Bing™
- Floating “Always On” shopping cart can be placed as a widget freely anywhere in top header or right socket area
- Favorites, Wish Lists, and Customer Loyalty Rewards Program with Points Redemption to boost customer loyalty and encourage repeat/re-occurring orders
- Ability to set a wide variety of Advanced Discounts and Sales Promotions, including order-based, companion, tiered and bonus discounts, such as
- Buy one, get the second at 50% off
- Get free shoes with purchase of a dress
- Receive 10% off all products in Dinnerware category only
- Get free ground shipping on orders over $50
- Enhanced support for multiple vendors and drop shipping desired by online marketplaces
- Intuit® QuickBooks and QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) financial software integration with multi-channel support
- Advanced integration with Avalara® for accurate sales tax calculation, easy remittance and compliance.
- Extended support for Amazon® Seller Central Integration with inclusion of new product catalogs.
- Support for Content Delivery Network (CDN) to speed up site and page load time across geographies and improve customer shopping experience
- Faster and more relevant Product Catalog Site Search with Guided Navigation (a.k.a. Parametric Search) to assist customers in locating specific product(s) in just a few clicks even with a selection of thousands of items.
- Transform Service-Based Messages into revenue opportunities with built-in GoECart Rich Transactional Emails that feature customer specific personalization based on purchase history.
- Much, much more
Retailers interested in accessing the demo store can do by requesting access via the company's website at http://www.goecart.com/sb/shopping_cart_demo.aspx.
Existing online merchants are also encouraged to try the new demo to compare the benefits and advantages of GoECart over their existing ecommerce solutions.
"Whether a merchant is in the market for a new ecommerce platform or switching from an existing shopping cart provider, we are quite confident that—once they take our ecommerce solution for a test drive—the choice will be very, very clear," Chowdhary said.
GoECart empowers merchants and retailers of all sizes with innovative, on-demand ecommerce solutions designed to address the challenges of the ever-changing web. Hundreds of organizations rely on GoECart every day to Sell more™ merchandise online and compete more effectively. GoECart’s proven technology solutions offer the ultimate in reliability, scalability, and flexibility demanded by the world’s busiest ecommerce sites. GoECart’s Thriving Partner Ecosystem™ provides the ultimate network of best-in-class ecommerce solutions providers to deliver a rich, immersive experience expected by today’s savvy web shoppers. And our team of passionate ecommerce experts keeps our clients at the forefront of ecommerce.
Manish Chowdhary, CEO